Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got tickets but no place on coach :angry:
Dont want to turn this into a 'I am a better fan' stupid debate but I mean:

Season ticket and gold member for more than 6 years
Went to the game

What else do you have to do?

How can you be a gold member for 6 years, it hasn't been going that long.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
How many match tickets are they leaving to buy on the gate?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Im going to wait until monday Steward to see if there are any tickets left. I have work at 5 am on wednesday morning, so if I cant get on the club coaches, me and my other two mates are going to give it a miss. I really wanted to go, went to the home leg, and would havew been nice to see us beat Luton at Kenilworth and book a place in Wembley. But hey ho, cant have it all. I'll be disappointed not to be there, but pleased we sold out.

WE ARE GOING TO WEMBLEY.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
How can you be a gold member for 6 years, it hasn't been going that long.

Was talking about season ticket there, didn't realised how it looked. Apoligise :blush:

nelski

Feb 4, 2009
kent
Well due to some irratic spending on the credit card....flights to Kazakhstan ect.and then feeling guilty so booked a flight with the misses to Majorca..the good old Brighton T/O contacted me by phone:bowdown: and said me card had been declined today and asked me for another number which can only mean iv a ticket and there must be some left....

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Well due to some irratic spending on the credit card....flights to Kazakhstan ect.and then feeling guilty so booked a flight with the misses to Majorca..the good old Brighton T/O contacted me by phone:bowdown: and said me card had been declined today and asked me for another number which can only mean iv a ticket and there must be some left....

Safe

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
any white members got tickets yet? i hand delivered my app the morning after it was announced - so was hoping to see my credit card debited by now..... not looking good :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here