Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Tickets

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
We've got 1800 tickets right? Do you reckon we'll sell out????

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
we are having a meet up in a manchester pub, all north western exiles are welcome, big screen, great beer and a canal behind to jump into after we lose - if you don't drown you'll break your neck landing on one of the shopping trolleys that make up manchester's favourite water feature.

T'Seagulls!

details available from following the link in my signature.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
any white members got tickets yet? i hand delivered my app the morning after it was announced - so was hoping to see my credit card debited by now..... not looking good :(

ha ha quoting myself but mine (white member) came in the post today :yahoo::yahoo:

also, when i spoke to the TO last week they said our capacity wasn't going to be 1800 as some seats were lost due to the Sky tv box (?)

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
FFS no tickets, most fans were f***ing moaning about Mickey.

Glad it appears all the loyal season ticket holders have been given tickets! :albion2:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Glad it appears all the loyal season ticket holders have been given tickets! :albion2:

Well we are a breed apart from all other fans and deserve special treatment from the club at every possible opportunity :)

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
wouldn't surprise me if this game got postponed because of the weather. and considering there's a load of kids going free because it's half term, if it is cancelled (and then rearranged on a school night) the 1800 support might drop down to about 500!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
wouldn't surprise me if this game got postponed because of the weather. and considering there's a load of kids going free because it's half term, if it is cancelled (and then rearranged on a school night) the 1800 support might drop down to about 500!

I still take my U10 to 'local' ( millwall,orient etc. ) away games on school nights and would just about count Luton in that. I just make him go to bed early the day before and the day after and with a kip in the car on the way home he's fine.

Proper education ! :thumbsup:

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Gutted, I didn't get any tickets (white member as I live up in Bedfordshire and can't get to all of the home games). :(

I made the trip down for the 1st leg though and was looking forward to the 2nd leg as I only live about 15 miles away (far enough from Luton for it to be nice) and a load of my mates are Luton fans.

Looks like I'm gonna have to sit in one of the Luton stands - and I hate doing that!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Gutted, I didn't get any tickets (white member as I live up in Bedfordshire and can't get to all of the home games). :(

I made the trip down for the 1st leg though and was looking forward to the 2nd leg as I only live about 15 miles away (far enough from Luton for it to be nice) and a load of my mates are Luton fans.

Looks like I'm gonna have to sit in one of the Luton stands - and I hate doing that!

Don't give up hope. We only got our tickets ( also white members ) today, so whats to say yours won't arrive in the post tomorrow ?

Good luck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here