Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua or a new striker?

Kazenga Lualua or a new striker?

• Total voters

BHAFC_4EVER

Apr 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Would you rather get Kazenga Lualua for a few million or an amazing striker using the money for a new striker plus the Lualua money?
Considering we desperately need another striker as Wood, Sandaza and Barnes won't be good enough for the championship IMO and that Lualua is still limping and may not be as fast when he comes back as he broke his ankle which could change the speed and the way he runs. IMO i'd have the new striker and not get Lualua - I would love both but if I had to choose out of the two would have a striker as we already have 2 good wingers and don't need to buy Lualua who is also a big gamble as he might never play like he used to.
For example McNulty got injured and came back but was slower and looked worried when he went into tackles because of his horrific injury well what if Lualua is like that!!!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we keep murray and Barnes we will scoe plenty of goals, Lualua will help our midfield dominate

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's balance,we quite clearly need to strengthen and require a cutting edge but we also need flair players with "the key" so for me it's got to be Lua Lua at the moment-i hope we can get him but let's hope if we do that he's not injury prone which at the moment looks like he is.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Both, but LuaLua is pivotal IMO as he'll terrorize Championship teams and give us the dynamic we need moving forward.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would love to get Lualua but we NEED a striker and don't NEED another winger.

Think we need another striker for sure but i feel we need more than just Noone & Bennett as flair players

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I also don't see Lua Lua costing a few million.

A couple of questions:

A) Who is better, Lua Lua or Bennett?
B) How much is Bennett worth?

I think the best we can hope for is another season long loan.

I'd say a new striker for what its worth, presuming we hold on to Noone and Bennett.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Lua lua is a touch of a luxury, especially with Bennett and Noone in the team. goals win games, so a striker has to be the top priority, whether or not Murray stays. Barnes is very good but we need three decent first team to allow for injury and resting players over a season.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Barnes will be a nice 3rd choice but I do agree we need a single top striker signed. Hoskins and LuaLua or a bigger name striker and neither of them is a tough one. Would have to choose on a name by name basis as think it's insanely tight between the options.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
if we wish to compete at the higher end of the championship we do NEED another winger. But because of his raw talent i would rather have Lua Lua as in years to come i think he could become a terrific player

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
A couple of questions:

A) Who is better, Lua Lua or Bennett?
B) How much is Bennett worth?

I think the best we can hope for is another season long loan.

I'd say a new striker for what its worth, presuming we hold on to Noone and Bennett.

Bennett is better without a shadow of a doubt and according to all the norwich speculation hes only worth arounf 1 mil. i wouldnt pay more for lua lua than for bennett. i dont see why we cant buy lua lua.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here