Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Lua Lua & at least two strikers will be on the 'wanted' list,
Along with 4 or 5 other players.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
Probably not for sale unless a stupid price was offered. I would prefer to spend the money on a proven striker and have Lua Lua on loan if possible, if not so be its not the end of the world if we dont get him but not getting a striker could be.

yeah i agree, id rather have a striker than KLL. what i meant was, if he IS for sale, i dont see why we wouldnt be able to buy him. i agree, if we dont get him, its not the end of the world.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Based on the season just ending -

However pointless the poll post may seem-

The underlying theme does 1 thing-

It does highlight the sway of opinion that creativity is more a need at present than finishing-

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
both

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Is bloom serious about going for the top 6 next season? if he is the answer is surely both.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have heard we are once again going to have around about the 5th highest playing budget in the Championship-now i do not know in real terms what that translates to in money,but it does show we intend not to stand around doing nothing-

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would be thrown up at him at every opportunithy if we fail in he Championship. I think that he actually means it that we will aim for that, whether or not we achieve it it will be good to try.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
although i think we will sign both, just signing Lualua would be fine in a 4-3-3 type formation

---------------------------Murray--------------------------------
Lualua--------------------------------------------Bennett/Noone
----------------------Bennett/Sparrow---------------------------
-----------Bridcutt-----------------------Dicker
Painter----------El Abd---------------Greer-------------Calderon

Sub
Sparrow/Noone

I can see this team doing fine in the championship. Top half but no realistic play off chance. Thoughts?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not a bad reserve line up is it?

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I think you've got to be mad if we didn't choose Lua Lua. I think we can get a decent striker as well, but Lua Lua is top priority signing atm.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Both. KLL is a must, as is a striker.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
KLL is a must. How many times have any of us watched the Football League Show or Late Kick Off, Sky Sports etc and there is no other player like KLL. He is the mutts nuts and we must pay whatever it takes. Unless we get gazumped, we have to be favourites to sign him. Match or better his Newcastle wages, already loved by the fans and guaranteed first team football or rot in Newcastle's reserves? I know what I would chose.

If TB wants top 6, I'm sure we can get him and a striker. Gus wants 5 or 6 players, so the board will back him if they are serious. We are about to generate the most revenue we have ever had, so believe it's all possible my NSC chums, It's time to dream and Gus can make it happen.

Onwards and upwards for the first time in over 30 years!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'd love KLL to be here especially for a seasons long loan deal-kinda gives us insurance with injuries if i'm being cynical.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
We need a fair few players, the list is as follows:
Left-back
Right-back
2 Midfielders
LuaLua
Goal machine of a striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here