Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I chose my seat in the East Stand mid way towards to the South stand just so id have the pleasure of potentially watching this man...please make it happen !

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Sorry I just have to
don%27t+buy+the+sun.gif

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Yes please. I just hope the bulk of the remaning budget isnt going on this deal, we still need at least one more defender, ideally another centre mid, and obviously this £1m+ centre forward.

Tis all bloody exciting though..

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Good stuff. The Sun is meant to be quite reliable when it comes to these kind of stories isn't it?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Buckley taking on the Bennett role and KLL and Noone taking on the job of impact sub. Awesome.

I'm not sure we'd spend £1.2 million on KLL for him to be an impact sub.

I'd expect it to be Buckley on the right and KLL on the left, to provide crosses for Hoskins and A.N. Other.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Buckley taking on the Bennett role and KLL and Noone taking on the job of impact sub. Awesome.

Spot on. That's how I see it, and AWESOME is the word. If we can nab Kaz it will surely be time to sort out the defence next. With any luck most of the squad will be in place before pre-season training begins.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make it happen...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm not sure we'd spend £1.2 million on KLL for him to be an impact sub.

I'd expect it to be Buckley on the right and KLL on the left, to provide crosses for Hoskins and A.N. Other.

I'd be surprised if his legs can last the whole game tbh. I don't think how much we pay for a player should dictate his use. Just use him where he's most effective.

Although you're right I imagine he'd start with Buckley and Nooney would be out last half hour man. Also agree with you about strikers. Hoskins upfront with a new signing.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Spot on. That's how I see it, and AWESOME is the word. If we can nab Kaz it will surely be time to sort out the defence next. With any luck most of the squad will be in place before pre-season training begins.

Looks like the Gus masterplan is taking shape. It's so exciting. We're getting real quality players through the door. KLL, a striker and a centre back away from being perfect.. As you say getting everyone together and a solid preseason is what it's all about!

Up the Albion!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
thats just the way to sell it to kLL

YOU WILL BE A SUB

Look how he was used last season. He needed to be looked after and rested very often because of the amount of work his hamstrings did. I think he'd start one week and the next week come off the bench.. That's what he was doing for us last year and it worked.

But by all means get the wrong end of the stick and over simplify..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We will play 2 wingers at home I have no doubt about it.
And which ever of the 2 isnt performing on that day will make way for the one on the bench, simples.

We need planty of options, its vital

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If we are 17th in the Championship league table of spending, just think what the others are going to buy.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
We will play 2 wingers at home I have no doubt about it.
And which ever of the 2 isnt performing on that day will make way for the one on the bench, simples.

We need planty of options, its vital

Agreed, was going to post something similar. Having options is the key here, players get injured, lose form and get tired during a season and Gus will want decent cover for when that happens.

Also don't forget Jamie Smith. If he starts the season like he did last year I think he'll have a part to play, even if it's on another 6 month contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here