Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua in Newcastle first team squad at Chelsea

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Our only chance of Albion signing K Lua Lua is if Newcastle find a replacement. Their original target was Wellbeck. This would put Lua Lua down the pecking list and make home want to leave for regular football. Pardew has made a smart move to persuade him he has a future at Newcastle. His agent will know this and up his wage demands.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Our only chance of Albion signing K Lua Lua is if Newcastle find a replacement. Their original target was Wellbeck. This would put Lua Lua down the pecking list and make home want to leave for regular football. Pardew has made a smart move to persuade him he has a future at Newcastle. His agent will know this and up his wage demands.

...............the "replacement" as third choice winger?

Over the next twelve months the most that LuaLua would do for Newcastle is to provide strength in depth with the occasional cameo as an impact sub.
I happen to think that he could do that very successfully and Pardew would be advised to keep him but let's not be carried away that the guy we are chasing is currently anywhere near first choice for 'Toon. Ben Arfa will be fully fit for next season and will start every game if fit

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
He starts on the bench.

Newcastle United (4-4-2): Tim Krul; Danny Simpson, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique; Jonas Gutierrez, Joey Barton (c), Ryan Taylor, Shane Ferguson; Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands
Substitutes: Ole Soderberg, James Tavernier, Alan Smith, Kazenga LuaLua, Sammy Ameobi, Nile Ranger, Shefki Kuqi

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I hope he does play and because he is a bit rusty he controls the ball like Carlton Palmer

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He can't even get his name right. Worrying that he specifically mentioned him.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Jesus christ Loo-er Loo-er :facepalm: at least get his freakin' name right. Most of the interview seemed to be about him. "Kids on the bench" "Coming back from injury" "I want to see Loo-er loo-er today" I does not bode well for our hopes of signing him. I just pray he has a shocker (sorry Kaz)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Jesus christ Loo-er Loo-er :facepalm: at least get his freakin' name right. Most of the interview seemed to be about him. "Kids on the bench" "Coming back from injury" "I want to see Loo-er loo-er today" I does not bode well for our hopes of signing him. I just pray he has a shocker (sorry Kaz)

maybe he wants to see him so he knows what price to set :thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Would think it might quite unique if he did come on. Any other player won a L1 Championship medal AND played in The Premiership in the same season?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just going to do some gardening. Can someone text mr if he comes on!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here