Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua in Newcastle first team squad at Chelsea

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If he gets another chance and impresses against West Brom then I can easily see him making their 25 for next season with a new deal, and who could blame him for staying. It'll boil down to whether he believes (or is told) he can regularly make the bench and progress from there.

No, it will boil down to how much of the £35m Ashley has promised Pardew can spend, he actually produces.

If they re-sign N'zogbia (insert alternitive here), that will leave KLL as at least FOURTH choice behind Ban Arfa, N'Zogbia and Gutierrez.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No, it will boil down to how much of the £35m Ashley has promised Pardew can spend, he actually produces.

If they re-sign N'zogbia (insert alternitive here), that will leave KLL as at least FOURTH choice behind Ban Arfa, N'Zogbia and Gutierrez.

Gutierrez seems to play more centrally, and N'Zogbia might not be considered so much a priority if KLL has been showing in training (and now getting a sniff of 1st team) that he could perform.

Hope you're right Hans, but since getting back to fitness I fear he may have impressed Pardew

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
From today's Argus:

Albion are likely to be told to make an offer if they want to sign Kazenga LuaLua on a permanent deal from Newcastle.

The exciting winger came off the bench in Newcastle’s 2-2 draw at Chelsea on Sunday, his first action since suffering a broken ankle in November while on loan to the Seagulls.

He will be in the 18, and could start, in the season-ending home game with West Brom on Sunday.

LuaLua will be given the chance to stake a claim for a first team squad place in pre-season before boss Alan Pardew decides if he can go on loan.

However United are believed to be willing to sell their young flyer if they get the right offer and his value will inevitably rise if he shines in the top flight.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Please sign him Gus.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Pllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassseeeeeeeeeee sign him and bring Nile Ranger on loan with him.

Those 2 will tear teams apart in the Championship

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bloom should pay them whatever they want within reason to get him

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Pllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassseeeeeeeeeee sign him and bring Nile Ranger on loan with him.

Those 2 will tear teams apart in the Championship

The former gang member who was just pictured with a handgun?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
bloom should pay them whatever they want within reason to get him

Agreed, because he will undoubtedly be worth a lot more in future ala Sidwell. As such any payment would be an investment.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think you can get Lua Lua for 500k with add ons, this figure of a million quid is well over the top in my opinion, not because i dont think he is excellent, but he's had 20mins in the premier league and 20 or so appearances in L1.

1 million is too pricey.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I think you can get Lua Lua for 500k with add ons, this figure of a million quid is well over the top in my opinion, not because i dont think he is excellent, but he's had 20mins in the premier league and 20 or so appearances in L1.

1 million is too pricey.

if bennett is worth £1.5m or whatever we turned down from norwich for him, i would easily rank lua lua is worth an equal amount

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here