Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua in Newcastle first team squad at Chelsea

Since Newcastle have now proved that they could score against the likes of Chelsea if they played a plank of wood up front, maybe we'll all calm down a bit and not try to read too much into this game.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Kaz is on

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hope he comes on and does well for his sake, if not we are always a fall back for him as a 2nd choice. Pardew will not judge him on just todays performance and there is a very good possibility he wont make their 25 man squad at the end of August.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Looking very average atm, they should let him go.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is v bad news whatever people wanna try make out!

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
So torn between wanting him to do well as I love him, but wanting him not to so we can have him back, if he scored I wouldnt know quite whether to celebrate or not

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Reading the bbc website Newcastle have 9 players injured so all is not lost as some of those will be in front of him in the pecking order like Kevin Nolan Ben Arfer and Leon Best up front if used as a front man.

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I'm still not certain that it's bad news. After all, a few of the player we released had a bit of a run out at the end of the season. It makes sense to give them one last chance to prove themselves. Either way, we don't NEED Lua Lua, he'd just be a bloody nice addition if was can get him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here