Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua...have I missed something?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I know similar has been posted before but is it really just that Noone is keeping him out the side. What do others think?.

Personally I have always questioned his work rate tracking back, but still class.

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
On the rare occasions he has had a chance this season he hasn't really taken it. 2 starts and a few sub appearances aren't enough for him to show what he can do though.

2 big problems for him are the way he leaves painter exposed against right wingers with pace (lualua cant defend) and also the form of Noone. Having said that, noone had a bit of an off day on Saturday, wouldnt be surprised to see Kazenga start.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I agree that because of noone playing so well, why would Poyet want to swap both players around. Although I do feel sorry for him as I start to doubt Lua Lua will sign either permanently or on loan.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Helps to have him in terms of depth of squad. If something happened to Noone (heaven forbid) we have no one else similar. Maybe a good time to give Noone a rest but we need that elusive win.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Noone has def kept him out, and when KLL does get on he seems to try a bit too hard to make something happen. I cant see him staying long term anymore as we have ample support on the flanks now with Buckley and Vicente (if they ever get fit!!!)

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Lua Lua has been indifferent so far. Noone is one of few creative regular players. One of the first names on the teamsheet.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Lua Lua has been indifferent so far. Noone is one of few creative regular players. One of the first names on the teamsheet.

Not sure KLL has had the chance as Noone has been to good to drop, can they play together. Onlky seen it once and wasn't convinced.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Not sure KLL has had the chance as Noone has been to good to drop, can they play together. Onlky seen it once and wasn't convinced.

When this did happen, I thought LuaLua was a different class to Noone. Hence why Noone came off at half time and LuaLua stayed on.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
LuaLua would have done at least as well as Noone if he'd had the same amount of game time. People ignore or don't notice when Noone has done badly this season, because of how well he's done at other times probably. Plus he's got the chant, people know how to sing it.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
I think it's sad that he isn't in the team as he really causes excitement among the crowd when he is on the pitch. Take nothing away from Noone because he is class but I feel we will lose Lua Lua because he isn't getting game time here & will go elsewhere where he will get more playing time which is a shame as I can imagine him going on to be a sensation somewhere else. All players need a run in the side to get the best from them but poor old Kaz isn't even getting much in the way of sub appearances.
Gus obviously isn't seeing enough from him in training because he is a player he really wanted here. I'd love to see Kaz get a run in the side & do well because I love him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here