Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua deal off

I've got visions of GP frothing at the mouth over the way NUFC and KLL are stalling over this.

All I'm saying is that I hope he bites his tongue and gets it done. But is it really worth it for just a 3 month deal ?

I think he's got every right to be, as they have pissed us about all along, but I can't see any toys coming out of the pram unless it doesn't get done, and even then as the loan window opens again soon I doubt he'll say too much.

And yes, it really is worth it for three months, if you'd seen him play you'd know that.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think he's got every right to be, as they have pissed us about all along, but I can't see any toys coming out of the pram unless it doesn't get done, and even then as the loan window opens again soon I doubt he'll say too much.

And yes, it really is worth it for three months, if you'd seen him play you'd know that.
I have seen him play DAN you cheeky little scamp.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Well if the deal does fall through then perhaps Poyet will learn next time not to put all his eggs into one basket no matter how good the player is.We can't afford to leave ourselves short or with no time to bring in a new player.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Either kazenga is a lying tw** or he is already here.

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010
his twitter says he's missed is second home, im assuming thats Brighton and he's here. Why all the panic!? the club said he's on his way!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
SSN just said that Newcastle are closed for incomings but that Lua Lua "could" be set for a loan move to Brighton, on which subject they will have more later.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
You know the fun part? We are going to have this ALL over again in the January transfer window, when we decide we want him back for the last half of the season, and Newcastle dick us around whether we can have him or not.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Of course he is signing, i am more worried about the striker situation, vennegoor of hesselink has joined rapid vienna, another 'potential signing' rumour quashed!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got visions of GP frothing at the mouth over the way NUFC and KLL are stalling over this.

All I'm saying is that I hope he bites his tongue and gets it done. But is it really worth it for just a 3 month deal ?

Course its worth it.
Its a 4 month deal, thats practically half a season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here