Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
well, i'm in the US on central standard time so hopefully this will be all over by early afternoon UK time. i'll enjoy my breakfast if everything goes as planned/promised...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Song for next season - 6-5 we're going to win 6-5

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The question is, have we signed him because Huddersfield were sniffing around, or have Newcastle caved into our reduced valuation?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not only will it be good to sign him, but better than that we can stop having endless threads about whether it will happen. It is going to happen this time isn't it?

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
At woodside road I spoke briefly to s chap who was chaperoning a couple of Albion trialists ( I believe one was called Raphael who was wearing glasses and a grey hoodie - and the other was called lorien or lorren ). Anyway .... As we were chatting about his job he said "currently I'm looking after these two and of course I'll be helping out the guy we're signing tomorrow". Read into that what you will.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

bob monkhouse

Hmmmm........
Jul 6, 2003
Liphook
Also gus looked really grumpy tonight ... Both coming off the pitch and ( very briefly ) in the bar afterwards

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is that Gavin's fault or something about tomorrow ..... or how we played ... or .....

Gaven.

And...eees complicated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here