• Hope so

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Even in the last two or three weeks there are bloggs on the NUFC board urging Pardew to keep him. That is backed up by the video of his time here. So I hope we haven't shot ourselves in the foot by that.
That's why Martin Perry hates NSC. They're trying to keep the price down, we're talking it up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I guess that might not be the only reason
Maybe :)

So...
with all these people here in the know, why has his signing been delayed?
If it was due to a problem with the medical, what has now changed, have NUFC dropped the price or have we decided to pay anyway?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Am I a F***ing pariah, nobody has PM'ed me, or confirmed a rumour they heard from a trusted source 14 yrs ago!

The Brighton Ace

Nov 14, 2008
Sussex by the sea
Lua Lua: "Alan Pardew hasn't said anything to me and I don't expect him to say anything, because I've been injured.

"We are back in training on July 5. Hopefully by then I will be a Brighton player."

If he does sign, will we ever forgive him for being almost 10 days late?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sign+Here.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I guess it was in response to the "going to Bton" tweet, someone asked him when he is back from "down there" (Brighton). He said he "doesnt know yet"...

Tbf if he said "going to brighton 2mrw" that coud just mean a night out etc...no? Doesnt sound like he is moving down here from that conversation. :shrug:

But peeps on here have good sources right?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I believe the hold-up has been over troubles acquiring enough bubble-wrap to cushion the entire left wing in preparation for the first 'reducer' that gets aimed at him, or enthusiastic gymnastic display he bursts into. Because if he scores against Donny, does a flip and breaks his f***ing ankle, I will crawl the 345 miles to St James' Park to punch Pardew full in his smug face and then teabag him in full-blown Call of Duty fanboy style.
That said, welcome aboard the GusBus Kaz.:albion:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I guess it was in response to the "going to Bton" tweet, someone asked him when he is back from "down there" (Brighton). He said he "doesnt know yet"...

Tbf if he said "going to brighton 2mrw" that coud just mean a night out etc...no? Doesnt sound like he is moving down here from that conversation. :shrug:

But peeps on here have good sources right?

He goes out in Brighton a lot and owns a flat in London so expect this is another massive mountain out of a mole hill.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
well from the people who have said its definitely on, I really believe this one to be happening (but of course don't have any info myself)...Bozza, Sitch, and others all seem to be hearing the same thing...seems to be the light at the end of the tunnel now...

GET ON YOUR BIKE LUA-LUA!
LuaLua doesn't need a bike.

He doesn't actually need a plane, he's running down from Newcastle because it's quicker. Interesting fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here