Votes: 53 20.0%
  • Hope so

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I am going to the hospital tomorrow to see my father who unfortunately is on his last legs, would it be wrong for me to keep checking my phone tomorrow? Just got everything crossed for this to happen asap.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
well from the people who have said its definitely on, I really believe this one to be happening (but of course don't have any info myself)...Bozza, Sitch, and others all seem to be hearing the same thing...seems to be the light at the end of the tunnel now...

GET ON YOUR BIKE LUA-LUA!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I voted YES on the poll because a highly trustworthy NSCer just told me he's very confident this is all happening tomorrow.

Can't wait.

I know there's currently so much to be excited about to do with the club that the signing of such a ridiculously exciting young player could almost get very slightly overlooked. But it really shouldn't. WHAT a player he is.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Am i right in saying that the CMS deal was actually completed the day before it was confirmed by the club?? Im sure Gus said this in an interview, If so maybe the Kaz deal is already done!!!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I voted YES on the poll because a highly trustworthy NSCer just told me he's very confident this is all happening tomorrow.

Can't wait.

I know there's currently so much to be excited about to do with the club that the signing of such a ridiculously exciting young player could almost get very slightly overlooked. But it really shouldn't. WHAT a player he is.

Exactly

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
£1m rising to a potential £2m with add ons. Thanks for the PM, you know who you are, Mr Shy!!

pyi

Jul 24, 2007
Am i right in saying that the CMS deal was actually completed the day before it was confirmed by the club?? Im sure Gus said this in an interview, If so maybe the Kaz deal is already done!!!!

I think Gus said he got the phone call sunday night saying a done deal

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Finances were done on the Sunday, yes.

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
For what it's worth - I was told by Gus himself, & another at the club, that Lua Lua was a done deal (when doing the stadium tour 3 weeks ago).
Don't know what to believe after such a delay .. just hope it's going to happen this time. He is one hell of a player ... happy, happy days (if he signs!):smile:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Wow, sounds like it's really happening, fantastic!!!!! Hes such a great player, hes gonna tear up the championship!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I will just keep my fingers crossed.

Even in the last two or three weeks there are bloggs on the NUFC board urging Pardew to keep him. That is backed up by the video of his time here. So I hope we haven't shot ourselves in the foot by that.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Just so hope it's not his mate hacking into the account to write this and then laughing about it after.

CMS day felt alot like this so tomorrow is going to be an insanely long one unless there's some early news :thumbsup:

If true and he's signing on a permanent, my night out with Palace scum Saturday is going to be great!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am going to the hospital tomorrow to see my father who unfortunately is on his last legs, would it be wrong for me to keep checking my phone tomorrow?
Very, very wrong. So you see on your phone that it's confirmed he has signed, you shout out 'yes' and punch the air. Nurses look over to see your father has passed away. Not really how you'd want to remember the day.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I won't believe it until Andy Naylor says its not going to happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here