Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Wow, this thread has doubled since I last saw it, and there's been absolutely no change to how things stand.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
kaz_lua

(The PROPER Lua Lua account)

has updated his Twitter page this morning ... remarkable!
Which suggests it is all a done deal now

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Exactly ... a much clearer message of intent than the vague back flip picture ...

I saw that and thought the same. Are we all clutching at straws or what? :lolol:

I am too old to get so excited over a footballer joining my team. But, I have not been so desperate for an exciting player to sign since Bobby Z. (Well, and CMS but that only took a few hours, and I did not really expect it to happen anyway).

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
NorthStandChat RT: @EileenWallace: @CiaranDunne he is comin dnt worry!! Iv orderd my #BHAFC season ticket [MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]_lua sorted!! haha x

From someone who seems to be a friend of Kaz's on Twitter. Good news, or is she in on the joke too?!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
NorthStandChat RT: @EileenWallace: @CiaranDunne he is comin dnt worry!! Iv orderd my #BHAFC season ticket [MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]_lua sorted!! haha x

From someone who seems to be a friend of Kaz's on Twitter. Good news, or is she in on the joke too?!

I don't think it is a joke, do you? I think he is a young lad who wants to join us and knows he will be an idol when he does. He must be as excited as anyone.

Super Gus!

Mar 3, 2010

Relax, it was a joke.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I thought it was discovered this account AGAIN was just another fake one?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here