Twitter

kaz_lua kazenga lualua

is off to brighton now ... in airport

24 minutes ago

kazenga_lualua_4990829_-_Copy.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My first instinct is that it's a wind up, although there is a 14-45 flight from Newcatle to Gatwick, so plausible.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I think its the genuine twitter account if you read all the tweets between ppl he knows, as many of us have done the last 24 hrs im sure!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This was posted on comments on the Argus dont know by who or if true

graham w , lancing says...
6:19pm Fri 15 Jul 11

and lua lua has just in the last 2minutes walked into amex with a smile on his face... hooray .. so i expect we will get anouncment shortly”

Batti

Jul 19, 2010
This was posted on comments on the Argus dont know by who or if true

graham w , lancing says...
6:19pm Fri 15 Jul 11

and lua lua has just in the last 2minutes walked into amex with a smile on his face... hooray .. so i expect we will get anouncment shortly”

And now someone else has posted on there that is now an Albion player... (although he then goes on to say - come on you blues) so not sure who he supports.

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
The Newcastle man has already enjoyed two loan spells with the Seagulls and manager Gus Poyet was eager to bring him back.
Talks with the 20-year-old winger have been going on for some time leading the Uruguayan tactician to comment that the deal "is going to be now or never."
However, it seems that Brighton have now finally got their man and should he impress in the Championship then the Seagulls will have the option of retaining his services permanently.
LuaLua is set to become Poyet's fifth acquisition this summer following the arrivals of Craig Mackail-Smith, Roland Bergkamp, Will Buckley and Will Hoskins.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
LuaLua is set to become Poyet's fifth acquisition this summer following the arrivals of Craig Mackail-Smith, Roland Bergkamp, Will Buckley and Will Hoskins.
Too late for 5th, unless he signed earlier.

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
I've just had a call from my mate who is a baggage handler at gatwick, he just shook hands with him and offered him a lift to Brighton, on his way with agent

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I've just had a call from my mate who is a baggage handler at gatwick, he just shook hands with him and offered him a lift to Brighton, on his way with agent

That sound like bollocks because he was seen getting off the plane @ about ten past four this afternoon, so whats he been doing at the airport for the last three hours? Shopping!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
That sound like bollocks because he was seen getting off the plane @ about ten past four this afternoon, so whats he been doing at the airport for the last three hours? Shopping!

The first one through that Edna spoke to was a decoy Lua Lua to throw the Twitter stalkers off the scent and guarantee him safe passage.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here