Votes: 53 20.0%
  • Hope so

Votes: 123 46.4%
  • Don't know

Votes: 36 13.6%

• Total voters

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
AN tweeted that he expected us to sign both Lua Lua and Vincelot, the latter this evening - 27 minutes to go.

Yeah, you were probably better off at work come to think of it !

What has been the hold up?

Basically, the fact it will be a loan to buy. That is as far as I know so you can speculate that BHA wanted that for medical concerns and the conflicting hold up was caused by Lua Lua wanting a more permanent deal (hence Huddersfield interest) and Pardew wanting the cash here and now. Fact is, he was never in Pardew's plans. He was always coming here.

Brighton til I Die

May 22, 2010
the ssn report happened pretty late in the day and suggested the deal was close, AN reports suggests talks have been ongoing today and are close, wouldn't be suprised if an agreement has now been reached or will be early tomorrow, but waiting until tomorrow to announce it in order for there to be increased media coverage around it as well as parading him around the stadium ect

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
AN tweeted that he expected us to sign both Lua Lua and Vincelot, the latter this evening - 27 minutes to go.

Yeah, you were probably better off at work come to think of it !

Andy Naylor :facepalm: I really hoped we'd get both of them but looks like it's Vincelot sometime in future and Lua Lua (immense player) looking doubtful then :(

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
the ssn report happened pretty late in the day and suggested the deal was close, AN reports suggests talks have been ongoing today and are close, wouldn't be suprised if an agreement has now been reached or will be early tomorrow, but waiting until tomorrow to announce it in order for there to be increased media coverage around it as well as parading him around the stadium ect

I reckon KLL was in town yesterday - the tweet was right - he got told to take it off or thought better of it - and then tried to put people of the scent by claiming he was training with the toon...!?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here