Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

loyalty points????

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Strange that no loyalty is being given for having a season ticket last season but still loyalty given for being a season ticket holder the year before. Very odd.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
just checked my loyalty points and it has gone down to 1080 from 1160??

have i missed any announcements?

I have 1035, which appears to be 1000 for 2012/13 season ticket (my first- jcl) and 10% of last years 350 points for virtually every home game plus a couple of away I attended. I don't seem to have any yet for Swindon or Hull!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well I have just logged on to the cash card top up site and I appear to be on 1399 points, which is about right.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
My points total at the end of last season was 140 (match-by-match only - so no loyalty points from Withdean years as that was only for Withdean STHs).
When I checked this morning, I'm sure it said 1140, but now it says 1014.
So that ties in with 1000 for new STH's + 10% of last season's balance. It looks like renewing STHs are getting a different deal, though.
Alternatively, perhaps the club's system is applying the various rules one at a time (ie, my new points by this morning, and reduction of my previous balance this evening - whether by intent, or because their IT support are trying to correct errors in the calculation), so perhaps there's a possibility that they may keep changing over the next day or two until all the rules have been taken into account?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So what price is loyalty now. It seems that existing season ticket holders who have renewed effectively gain nothing, but lose a large chunk of the existing points. JCL receive a bonus of 1,000, and will by default probably have more points from a match by match basis from last season that is carried over on the same basis as existing ticket holders.

As I see it, no season ticket last year 23 home league games x10 points is 230 points plus 5 home cup x 20 points is 100 points total 330 points add 1000 points for new season ticket and carry over existing points using formula.

Season ticket holder last year (but not Withdean) 1000 points plus 100 points from cup games, same formula, you end up with less points than someone who didnt have a season ticket last year.

Those with a Withdean season ticket would have 250 points in addition, but this only just places them ahead of new ticket holders.

Obviously home many away games attended then comes in, BUT how is that only having a season ticket from this year, places you ahead of others that had one last year.

Perhaps the club can explain the logic.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So what price is loyalty now. It seems that existing season ticket holders who have renewed effectively gain nothing, but lose a large chunk of the existing points. JCL receive a bonus of 1,000, and will by default probably have more points from a match by match basis from last season that is carried over on the same basis as existing ticket holders.

As I see it, no season ticket last year 23 home league games x10 points is 230 points plus 5 home cup x 20 points is 100 points total 330 points add 1000 points for new season ticket and carry over existing points using formula.

Season ticket holder last year (but not Withdean) 1000 points plus 100 points from cup games, same formula, you end up with less points than someone who didnt have a season ticket last year.

Those with a Withdean season ticket would have 250 points in addition, but this only just places them ahead of new ticket holders.

Obviously home many away games attended then comes in, BUT how is that only having a season ticket from this year, places you ahead of others that had one last year.

Perhaps the club can explain the logic.

You get 20 points for home cup games and 10 for away games regardless of league or cup.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Mines gone up to 1200 from 200....hopefully this means the card is on its way?!?!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well I have just logged on to the cash card top up site and I appear to be on 1399 points, which is about right.

Now that's wierd. On the official site for ticket purchase it is down to 1205. The sites don't relfect each other.

I would have thought we would have always kept our points.

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
I think it might be a cock up. I hope so anyway. I had 280 last year, with my new season ticket and Swindon ticket it's gone down to 1028???

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think it might be a cock up. I hope so anyway. I had 280 last year, with my new season ticket and Swindon ticket it's gone down to 1028???

As somebody has already said, it appears they've given you 1000 for the new ST & added 10% of last years total. For some reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here