Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Low season ticket turnout for Wycombe replay

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can't believe the ticket prices for this game. As a season ticket holder it works out I will be paying £5 more for this game than a normal league match!! Stunningly stupid by the club.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
To see the new manager though? This'll get a decent attendance

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Can't believe the ticket prices for this game. As a season ticket holder it works out I will be paying £5 more for this game than a normal league match!! Stunningly stupid by the club.

Idiotic pricing.

Will be the first game I have missed on 3 years at home. Decent opposition, I have no problem paying inflated pricing. Wycombe? No chance!

The same will apply to Rushden tie. But Ken Brown will have learnt his lesson by then. I expect a maximum of £10 for that!!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
moan moan f***ing moan BHA is a business not a charity, pay the going rate or stay at home you tight fisted fucks.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
moan moan f***ing moan BHA is a business not a charity, pay the going rate or stay at home you tight fisted fucks.

but if its half empty, the "going rate" is too high. should be £15 or so, £5 for kids. Get people in.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

Seeing as you sound so respectful. If a STH had the same attitude, which a lot of them do, having paid hundreds of pounds for their season ticket, now being asked to pay OVER the average price of their tickets to watch a round one replay against Wycombe on a weekday, would you call them 'tight fisted fucks'?

:bla:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Seeing as you sound so respectful. If a STH had the same attitude, which a lot of them do, having paid hundreds of pounds for their season ticket, now being asked to pay OVER the average price of their tickets to watch a round one replay against Wycombe on a weekday, would you call them 'tight fisted fucks'?

:bla:

To welcome our new manager to their first home league game? Yes!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
To welcome our new manager to their first home league game? Yes!

I will be when we play Leeds :smile:

Wycombe is a cup replay ;) But you knew that.

to the wanderbus: With my season ticket and away games I have spent nearly a thousand pounds, makes you a bit of a village idiot. dumb f***. (Anybody who knows me , knows that I am mild mannered, but the club and especially you have made me pissed off)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Idiotic pricing.

Will be the first game I have missed on 3 years at home. Decent opposition, I have no problem paying inflated pricing. Wycombe? No chance!

The same will apply to Rushden tie. But Ken Brown will have learnt his lesson by then. I expect a maximum of £10 for that!!

EXACTLY my feelings. I live 5 mins round the corner from Withers, am a season ticket holder, have only missed about 2 home games in the last 3 years but I will NOT pay £22 for a replay on a weds night against Wycombe.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Jesus, some of you lot are f***ing unbelievable. I have a season ticket, and one of the main reasons I do, is the amount of money I save as I rarely miss home games.

That is the precise reaosn I WILL be going to the Wycombe game, because I save so much over a season, I really don't mind paying £22 for this one, which, by the way, is cheaper for non season ticket holders than a league match.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Jesus, some of you lot are f***ing unbelievable. I have a season ticket, and one of the main reasons I do, is the amount of money I save as I rarely miss home games.

That is the precise reaosn I WILL be going to the Wycombe game, because I save so much over a season, I really don't mind paying £22 for this one, which, by the way, is cheaper for non season ticket holders than a league match.

Or, my way of looking at is is that I will end up paying more for a cup reply against Wycombe than I would for a league match. I am not alone either, I know lots of people that have decided to give it a miss as soon as the prices were released.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
I see Leeds have only charged £10 adults and £5 kids and still seats are empty, to be fair i know there a alot of seats at elland road but reduced prices don't always work obviously. Not sure on attendance but lets say it's low.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I see Leeds have only charged £10 adults and £5 kids and still seats are empty, to be fair i know there a alot of seats at elland road but reduced prices don't always work obviously. Not sure on attendance but lets say it's low.

And it's on TV...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here