Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOUISE WALSH X factor

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
who the hell keeps voting for that bloody Diana bint, can't sing looks like a tramp and murders every song she tries. Alexandra is head and shoulders above everything else on the show and if she doesn't win then its a travesty

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
who the hell keeps voting for that bloody Diana bint, can't sing looks like a tramp and murders every song she tries. Alexandra is head and shoulders above everything else on the show and if she doesn't win then its a travesty

For the 100th time, she is different to all the other karaoke singers including Alexandra. Having said that she is starting to irritate me as well now.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I thought Diana and the baby bogtrotter were both sh1te last night, why do the judges keep talking them up into something special? - are they shagging them or something? Ruth has her volume control stuck on 'bellow', only Alexandra and JLS offer any real talent and I have just lost my street-cred for commenting on this show and also for saying 'street-cred' no doubt.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Who's Louise Walsh

You kids really need to go out on a Saturday night rather than watch X factor and post on NSC at the same time, you will find there are many more girls who look a thousand times better than Diana, hell if you put Eggnog in a long wig instead of a birds nest he would be better looking.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
many more girls who look a thousand times better than Diana.

Agreed - that's why I can't quite understand this obsession with her. It's almost as if NSC people never get out and meet real people.....

There is definitely some kind of teleopia that occurs when someone is put on TV. The viewers judgement seems to be completely knocked out of kilter simply because the person is on TV. This happens even for people (like Diana) you wouldn't look at twice if they were in the high street.

There must be a real name for this phenomenon.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Would have been better if she had been singing live rather than very poorly miming being totally out of time with words and tune.
Poor old Britney dead behind the eyes, I would put money on her being on anti - depressants (very sad) Alexandra's second song was awesome, leagues ahead of anyone else. JLS need some balls, Diana has not recovered from laryngitis and is becoming very hard to listen to, ehhhore is now out of his league and I am going to miss Ruth's wonderful lungs. Alexandra to win

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I could only bear to stand about a minute of Britney. It was so bad I couldn't watch. Full credit to Miley Syrus who did sing live and did well and only 16.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
People say about Diana being contemporary, which she is, and at times her voice is good, but like someone said on the first page, most of the time she sounds like Ronan from Boyzone. How can people think she is good??

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I could only bear to stand about a minute of Britney. It was so bad I couldn't watch. Full credit to Miley Syrus who did sing live and did well and only 16.

When did she sing? I didn't see it in the main show or results?

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
And I'm sure Same Difference mimed as well, when there was a close up at the beginning of the song, it really looked like they weren't signing live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here