Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOUISE WALSH X factor

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
good old Thrupenny Brit... mumbled and garbled delivery with too much empahasis on the "Routine", thus detracting from the poor singing..... she fits in well on here.
As usual, all acts overhyped having to give the " Performance of my/our life/lives" " I/we have come too far to give up now" " I/we can taste the next round and we want it so bad" " This is my/our last chance"

absolute bollocks !

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Mrs is watching this cringe-a-thon in the nest room so i can see and hear all the whooping & crying.

Harry Hill did a good one on the Egghead look tonight, he really looks like an animal pleading not to be put down.

And what about Broccli? I though she would be singing, not just prancing. Hopefully I can put the footie on soon.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i FLIPPED when diana went through

shame ruth had to go, she had a decent pair on her

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Well one of the best singers out the competition then. She was by far the best singer tonight.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You can waste your night watching this bollocks, but personally I'd rather look forward to the prospect of Martina Navratilova squaring up to 80s non entity David Van Day over who gets to sleep in the bus.

Now that's a contest.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
can't believe the bloody hobbit got through (yoghan Quogg).

Diana is also a pimply, cover-up laden mess. And that f***ing hand - I hate her. Trust her to mention a guardian angel. f***ing ethereal tramp. One step off being a pimply ropehead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here