Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOUISE WALSH X factor

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It takes a lot to be related to Billy Ray Cyrus and still be the least talented member of your family, but she's having a good stab at it.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
My wife has just read this thread and informed me that blokes "should not be on the internet discussing X factor, no matter how laddie their comments are". I asked her why and she told me it's because "they don't take it seriously enough." So there!

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Oh and she really hates Owen/Eggnog as he looks weird. He reminds me of that Daniel O'Donnell type singer they had on Father Ted. The one without a willy.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting in the live betting tonight. Right now (presumably they'll end it just before the phone lines close) JLS are favourites with all bookies to go, some odds-on, then Ruth and Diana (ranging from 2-1 to 6-1) - then Eoghan, with Alex the hot favourite to stay.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Interesting in the live betting tonight. Right now (presumably they'll end it just before the phone lines close) JLS are favourites with all bookies to go, some odds-on, then Ruth and Diana (ranging from 2-1 to 6-1) - then Eoghan, with Alex the hot favourite to stay.

I honestly don't think JLS will go, they have been the best band X Factor have ever had.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
It takes a lot to be related to Billy Ray Cyrus and still be the least talented member of your family, but she's having a good stab at it.

yeah, but she is still fit

i voted diana, just because i would pay a hefty sum to interfere with her

Yoda

English & European
Eoghan's Britney sng was by far the worst tonight closley followed by Diana's REM. Even taking her 'quirky' voice into account I counted 7 wrong notes & one line in the wrong key, and she's starting to really bore me as she can only sing one way unlike the rest who can adapt.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Eoghan's Britney sng was by far the worst tonight closley followed by Diana's REM. Even taking her 'quirky' voice into account I counted 7 wrong notes & one line in the wrong key, and she's starting to really bore me as she can only sing one way unlike the rest who can adapt.

Diana can't even dance aswell, well that what Louis said anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here