Look. If You're Easily Offended Then Don't Open This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This is my personal fave.

Dear Jane
What a insperation you are, I hope you will help make a change with the age limit on tests for Cervical cancer.
You letting everyone seeing what it can do to young women.
You will have giving a good start to your two boys life, even after you have gone.
You will leave a long lasting memory to and touched many people lifes.
God bless you Jane xxx

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is my personal fave.

Dear Jane
What a insperation you are, I hope you will help make a change with the age limit on tests for Cervical cancer.
You letting everyone seeing what it can do to young women.
You will have giving a good start to your two boys life, even after you have gone.
You will leave a long lasting memory to and touched many people lifes.
God bless you Jane xxx

Did you mean Jade by any freak offchance ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When she passes away there will be one less Russell Slade lookalike.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is she going to lie in state so we can all pay our respects ?

no but she's going to cremated and every attendee is going to be given a small velvet bag with some of her ashes-- their very own GOODE BAG

Stumpy Tim

I like this one:

i cant stop crying because jade is so amazing yeh she had her mis happs but i dont wnat her 2 die... no 1 does it hurts i dnt even know her personally....

wished i cud go to her funeral but yeh i love you jade and family hold tight....

JADE IS AMAZING XXX GONNA MISS YOU XXX

:(

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: (from me. Obviously not the cretin that wrote this jibberish nonsense)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That was from R M Taylor :blush:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You know when a hotel isn't doing too well, so they invent a ghost story, get it in the local press and bookings go up...I just wonder whether the Big Brother producers are thinking along those lines?

Would be quite funny if the diary room was haunted by Jade - people would be scared to go in there.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
That NOTW site is heavily sanctioned. I just posted

"Why all this fuss over a fat, retarded slapper".

Somehow it didn't make it through.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I presume the Sun/NOTW/OK!/Hello! publications will be producing similar multi-page tributes to Natasha Richardson, or is it only those who achieve fame by baring their naked body at every opportunity, getting hooked on drugs, or being thicker than the Great Wall of China who warrant such attention???

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Jade Goody RIP

Don't Worry All You Little Rippers. The Fragrant Beauty Hasn't Joined The Angels In Heaven Yet. Can't Be Long, Though.

I'm Just Following The Lead From That Fine Magazine "Hello" Which Brought Out A Commemorative Edition And The Princess Of All Our Hearts Aint Dead Yet Even.

Feel Free To Eulogise This Inspiration For The Nation And Wax Lyrical About How She Touched Your Hearts And How Brave She Is. She's Only Doing What's Best For Her Children, Goddammit.

Meanwhile, I'm Going For A Shit. It Seems Appropriate.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Please try and be a bit more original, the whole RIP thing has been done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here