Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look. If You're Easily Offended Then Don't Open This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Monday - the brave fighter carks.
Tuesday - autobiog "It's Been A Right Laugh Eh!", with foreword by "Shilpa Fuckawala" hits the bookshelves.
Wednesday - her perfume range "Deathbed" - based on the actual scents noted by Max Clifford during her final excretions - goes on sale at Boots, £4.99 for 50ml.
Thursday - one of her kids announces that it'll appear in the next series of Celebrity Big Brother "because a star up in heaven twinkled to say it was ok".

lets hope he is right about the karma eh. now that would be funny.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Why do you think you are funny, why not revert to your other username?

I think the comments such as 'classic' and :lol: indicate the posts are funny, unlike the state of the Albion after LIAR Dick Knight ripped the heart out by sacking Dean Wilkins. Some of us have not forgotten where we finished last season you know.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
whilst i feel very sorry for this young woman and her family Ok and Living must be creaming themselves that she actually "died" on mothers day...............beautifully stage managed to the last Clifford really has no morals at all...............from being clinging to life at start of week went suspiciously quiet then come mothers day bingo , i had already predicted that this would be when announcement made.................. stil sad and tragic though i hope her family are left alone now to grieve in peace though don't bank on it with clifford about.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This is my first contribution on this wankfest but how the hell do you know she was not a great Mother. The evidence suggests otherwise.

I'm sure when they are sitting in the mansions bored because they dont know how to spend their final ten million they will be very proud watching reruns of their racist media whore mother

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
I think JACK should have his sentence ended, he has suffered enough and deserves a second chance. I am sure he accidently beat up that 16 year old with a golf club anyway, perhaps the teenager made an inappropriate comment about his swing as he kept slicing the ball and was asking for it anyway.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think JACK should have his sentence ended, he has suffered enough and deserves a second chance. I am sure he accidently beat up that 16 year old with a golf club anyway, perhaps the teenager made an inappropriate comment about his swing as he kept slicing the ball and was asking for it anyway.

He did get married - how much more punishment should anyone have to take.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
You may LAUGHTER at her, but I will miss her, and she is going to have an environmental wedding, as her three brothers are going to the funeral on TWO wheels rather than four, to help save the planet for her two young boys that are growing up.

goodies_wideweb__430x279.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I am upset for her 2 sons , they spent all their pocket money on a card but the shop wouldn't give them a refund when they took it back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Apparently the wedding photos have just come back , all ok , not a hair out of place.

It's pointless and uninteresting for anyone to pontificate with their opinions over this girl as a celebrity (or another 'experimental' one made by tv's and the public's lack of imagination). A young woman has died of cancer, and death is something we're all destined to meet - a fate that we'll likely not find funny or cynical.

Personally, I'll have a lot of respect for the occasion that has met with another person who has done little wrong to the world, and probably a whole lot more right by publicizing her death.

If you have no interest in the woman or her part in modern society, then it's surely not requiring of your comment.
If you feel need to pass your hallowed self-important judgement - then I hope your slate is clean, ready that similar judgement might be brought upon you on your demise.

Passing judgement on others who do prefer to pay respects is, frankly, the ultimate in being a tosser and not minding your own business in life.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
You are a **** of the highest order.

And even a [King] **** of the highest order would be unable to turn back the tide of an embarrassing national weepfest that's cynically driven by a media which, until very recently, was ridiculing the woman for her 'loudmouth' stupidity, her 'piggy' looks, and and baying for her 'racist' blood.

I think you'll find that's the point at issue here: the fact that this woman's death from cancer means tabloid editors can be confident that their dim readers will instantly forget all the earlier vilification, and join sheeplike in worshipping her as some kind of plastic saint.

And even a [King] **** of the highest order would be unable to turn back the tide of an embarrassing national weepfest that's cynically driven by a media which, until very recently, was ridiculing the woman for her 'loudmouth' stupidity, her 'piggy' looks, and and baying for her 'racist' blood.

I think you'll find that's the point at issue here: the fact that this woman's death from cancer means tabloid editors can be confident that their dim readers will instantly forget all the earlier vilification, and join sheeplike in worshipping her as some kind of plastic saint.

Well then, the point to take is that both are extremes and leaning to either is just being patsy to tabloid culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here