Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look. If You're Easily Offended Then Don't Open This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is my first contribution on this wankfest but how the hell do you know she was not a great Mother. The evidence suggests otherwise.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
i was worrried that all my condolenses would have run out after the death of NATASHA, but i still have some for the princess of essex, my darling JADE, the people's bigot.

i am wearing my jade rip T shirt (£12.99 from TK Maxx) today with PRIDE, and it is so irony that she died on MOTHERS day, as i am a mother to, and my boys have just bought me brekfast in bed (toast, two nurofen for the hangover and 2 liters of White Lightning) and i will give them a big cuddle for jade this morning.

i hate all the LIARS (just like Dick Tight) who take the piss out of jade cos she wasnt the brightest, they say things like she had nothing to do with her autobiography but I know for a FACT you thickies that someone read it to her, so stick that in your pipes.

my partner is selling some knock off bottles off her perfume today at the racecourse market at twice the normal price as a mark of respect, all the proceeds will go to a good cause later today at William Hill, and what is more, it puts cats off from shitting in your garden.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This is my first contribution on this wankfest but how the hell do you know she was not a great Mother. The evidence suggests otherwise.

what evidence? the evidence that she raised loads of money by thrusting her dying in the faces of everyone, people who were interested, people who werent, making money out of things she didnt need to do like getting christned, married etc

After the whole media circus, how many people can remember what she died of, how you contract it, how to treat it etc......not many. Its just the way the world is now that people want to see what she looks like, even if it is a picture of her sleeping with tubes going in her or out of her.

Yes its sad a young person has died, yes, its said for the kids, but she is famous for being famous, not achieved anything, why didnt she announce she is dying and die peacefully and gracefully. Have a bit of class woman. Take Wendy Richard for example, but people have probably forgotten she has died already as she was never in the media spotlight

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
i was worrried that all my condolenses would have run out after the death of NATASHA, but i still have some for the princess of essex, my darling JADE, the people's bigot.

i am wearing my jade rip T shirt (£12.99 from TK Maxx) today with PRIDE, and it is so irony that she died on MOTHERS day, as i am a mother to, and my boys have just bought me brekfast in bed (toast, two nurofen for the hangover and 2 liters of White Lightning) and i will give them a big cuddle for jade this morning.

i hate all the LIARS (just like Dick Tight) who take the piss out of jade cos she wasnt the brightest, they say things like she had nothing to do with her autobiography but I know for a FACT you thickies that someone read it to her, so stick that in your pipes.

my partner is selling some knock off bottles off her perfume today at the racecourse market at twice the normal price as a mark of respect, all the proceeds will go to a good cause later today at William Hill, and what is more, it puts cats off from shitting in your garden.
Classic!!! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
what evidence? the evidence that she raised loads of money by thrusting her dying in the faces of everyone, people who were interested, people who werent, making money out of things she didnt need to do like getting christned, married etc

After the whole media circus, how many people can remember what she died of, how you contract it, how to treat it etc......not many. Its just the way the world is now that people want to see what she looks like, even if it is a picture of her sleeping with tubes going in her or out of her.

Yes its sad a young person has died, yes, its said for the kids, but she is famous for being famous, not achieved anything, why didnt she announce she is dying and die peacefully and gracefully. Have a bit of class woman. Take Wendy Richard for example, but people have probably forgotten she has died already as she was never in the media spotlight

Not really WendyRichard was 64 not 27. Also she had a documentary about her last months out on BBC last week.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:falmer:
Because someone dying is funny .....you sickos

People should be very vary of taking the piss out of death. The Grim Reaper has a way of marking people's cards who take this flippantly. You may think that is odd but it is something I believe and have seen several times. Karma. What goes around, comes around.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008

People should be very vary of taking the piss out of death. The Grim Reaper has a way of marking people's cards who take this flippantly. You may think that is odd but it is something I believe and have seen several times. Karma. What goes around, comes around.

You're going to get it big style from the Reaper then for your betting tips then shirley?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Not really WendyRichard was 64 not 27. Also she had a documentary about her last months out on BBC last week.

That's okay then, clearly deserved to die by your reckoning.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Disagree. I can't wait to snuff it, but no amount of goading of the grim reaper seems to actually hasten my demise.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Strange Boy :lolol:

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Disagree. I can't wait to snuff it, but no amount of goading of the grim reaper seems to actually hasten my demise.

After watching the matches at Walsall and Scunthorpe, I can understand your position.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

HOw long is that programme? One hour? Which is fine. Not every day, every paper, every tv channel, every radio show. Proper relentless in your face stuff, that not everyone wants to know about.

The woman had little dignity in a quest to make money

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
i have heard that LIVERPOOL players are wearing black armbands and their will be a minutes clapping at ANFIELD today to celebrate her great life.

you can bet that there will be nothing as dignifyed as that next Saturday at withdean under DICK TIGHT (Liar!), although someone did say that the midfield wasnt going to turn up as a mark of respect.

Personally i think the match against Tranny should be called off so we can all grieve in piece for 7 days and 7 nights (not Dick Knights of course)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
i have heard that LIVERPOOL players are wearing black armbands and their will be a minutes clapping at ANFIELD today to celebrate her great life.

you can bet that there will be nothing as dignifyed as that next Saturday at withdean under DICK TIGHT (Liar!), although someone did say that the midfield wasnt going to turn up as a mark of respect.

Personally i think the match against Tranny should be called off so we can all grieve in piece for 7 days and 7 nights (not Dick Knights of course)

Why do you think you are funny, why not revert to your other username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here