Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
So we should feel sorry for him according to his solicitor who said that he wanted help in deradicalisation and didn’t get it.

Bless his cotton socks.

And his cotton suicide vest

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You will find that the grooming gangs are nearly from the same area of Asia rather than just Muslim, so I suspect their culture comes into it rather than their belief.
Please don't believe Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is some sort of saviour of the gang victims. He's just latched onto something that was already being dealt with. South Yorkshire police were ignoring complaints being made, but a Rotherham social worker took up their case. A brilliant prosecutor Nazir Afzal (a Muslim himself) got them put behind bars. If anything, S Y-L put the trials in jeopardy by filming outside the court room. It was the middle trial of three, with witnesses being required for all three trials. He isn't a journalist, and even had his Justgiving & PayPal accounts suspended because of his criminal activities, such as door stepping a decent journalist, threatening his family.
mm
I don’t at all. Culture / religion / attitudes - whatever it is it doesn’t matter to me ie the root of the problem needs tackling where we can. I like TR on terrorism. Not the other pints like going outside court etc...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
mm
I don’t at all. Culture / religion / attitudes - whatever it is it doesn’t matter to me ie the root of the problem needs tackling where we can. I like TR on terrorism. Not the other pints like going outside court etc...

There are rules regarding courts and the press. He is not called Tommy Robinson and he is not a journalist. He is an opportunist who gets money from gullible people who think they are fighting terrorism. A male Katy Hopkins.

Jan 30, 2008
There are rules regarding courts and the press. He is not called Tommy Robinson and he is not a journalist. He is an opportunist who gets money from gullible people who think they are fighting terrorism. A male Katy Hopkins.

Gullible or like minded individuals, There's a difference
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Just another rabble rouser trying to make people believe we are at war so they can get their voice heard. He’s a very, very silly man.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Your last sentence is worrying. It is difficult to believe in the success of rehabilitation if motivation has not been explored. I would also not take the man’s heroism yesterday as evidence of rehabilitation for the crime for which he was convicted.

It's the word 'hero' that has upset the family, because as they say he isn't, he's a murderer, and it was a horrific one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In the meantime, the Polish worker, Lukasz, from the Fishmonger's Hall, grabbed the narwhal tusk, and became a real hero.

Funny enough, the last terrorist attack on London Bridge produced another hero, a Romanian baker. Yes, I have an agenda.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
In the meantime, the Polish worker, Lukasz, from the Fishmonger's Hall, grabbed the narwhal tusk, and became a real hero.

Funny enough, the last terrorist attack on London Bridge produced another hero, a Romanian baker. Yes, I have an agenda.

I do believe one of the victims of the last attack was also Romanian too.

Edit yes indeed she was

03c5542bc6b0ff7e45bf44595c5819ab.jpg

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017

yeah,I see where your coming from

but your not exactly gonna find any Englishmen in London now are you :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I guess it wouldnt have been so bad if the police shot them both..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008

Its London what did you expect
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here