Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London 2012 Tickets............Anyone Applied?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Anyone got any track and field tickets for sale??

Any evening tickets taken

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Touting Olympic tickets could land you a £20k fine!!

There will inevitably be a line drawn between someone who has genuinely bought tickets a year in advance who can't then go and re-sells them, and someone who has a fistful of tickets that they are auctioning off at a huge profit.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Just received an email regarding my London Olympics tickets saying they have started the delivery process. One problem, I have moved three times since my application, and you can't change the delivery address anymore. This could be interesting!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Just received an email regarding my London Olympics tickets saying they have started the delivery process. One problem, I have moved three times since my application, and you can't change the delivery address anymore. This could be interesting!

ring them i had to sorted no problem

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
ring them i had to sorted no problem

When was this?

I checked out the FAQs and it says

If you were not able to change your address or have moved since 6 February, unfortunately we cannot amend your delivery address. Tickets are already being printed, packaged and addressed ready for dispatch. It is not possible to remove individual packages from millions of customer envelopes.

It mentions to use Royal Mails redirection service, so I guess I might have to look into this.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
When was this?

If you were not able to change your address or have moved since 6 February, unfortunately we cannot amend your delivery address. Tickets are already being printed, packaged and addressed ready for dispatch. It is not possible to remove individual packages from millions of customer envelopes.

It mentions to use Royal Mails redirection service, so I guess I might have to look into this.

Think i must have done it Jan time so was not aware of that sorry mate, yeah contact Royal Mail, or maybe an old neighbour to grab ya post for you?

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
When was this?

Give them a ring. They might be able sort it and all you've lost is a short phone call.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone had any luck with tickets today?

Went back on sale to those that didn't get any in the first ballot. I keep trying but it's not able to reserve any for me. :(

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Anyone had any luck with tickets today?

Went back on sale to those that didn't get any in the first ballot. I keep trying but it's not able to reserve any for me. :(

been trying since 11. Even the Olympic park tickets are unavailable.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Received mine on Monday - evening session in the Olympic stadium, including five finals.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Received mine on Monday - evening session in the Olympic stadium, including five finals.

So nothing to do with applying today then? Just thought you'd let everyone know what you've got, well done, I'm pleased for you!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
No joy here either. Selected tickets a couple of times, but they then appear to be no longer available by the time they try to reserve them at the checkout.

:down:

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
what a ridiculous system. Tells you what sessions tickert are available for, you apply for those, wait 15 mins and it tells you not available!
Have tried since 11 and have now given up.

Just can't cope with the traffic. I think they'll be tickets available closer to the event. I can't honestly see the Hockey stadium sold out for the preliminaries for example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here