Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loft gets another year

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Complete Badger said:
I just think the club won't be up for paying him what he gets now, and he won't accept a pay cut. I know we don't KNOW what he earns, but if it is the sort of figures thrown about on here then the club would be looking to HALF that in their current state, and I can't see a player of his calibre agreeing.
Possibly, but it does seem that his options are limited.

Pure supposition, but if he were to be offered a contract of any given length, he MIGHT be prepared to accept less money for a longer contract.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Beeneys gloves said:
Where is the actual proof that these players have been offered deals except for someones 'sources'

Nothing has been announced officially has it?

Turkey's sources are very good. If he says its fact, then its FACT.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No offence but if the figures on here about Kuipers wage, which i think are miles off anyway, then he is not going to get that sort of money any where. Would do well to sign up for reduced wage because remember he was on the list and no one wanted him

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Rookie said:
No offence but if the figures on here about Kuipers wage, which i think are miles off anyway, then he is not going to get that sort of money any where. Would do well to sign up for reduced wage because remember he was on the list and no one wanted him

I think the reason he didn't get a move was due to the fact he was on good wages, and no one else would match them

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Complete Badger said:
I think he would get another club easily though because he has proved what a goalkeeper he is over the years, and at his age he still has another good five years left in him minimum. The issue is would he get the same money elsewhere, and you're right, probably not.

Other clubs like Boston, Hull etc were prepared to take him for free but didnt want to pay a fee for him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Why dont we just re sign everybody and lot not anyone go....

FFS

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
Why dont we just re sign everybody and lot not anyone go....

FFS

Because we are a f***ing joke how the f*** can shit like loft and mayo get a new deal :shootself :shootself

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Kinky Gerbils said:
I have just thrown my season ticket application in the bin.

I hope that comes back to bite me, but Im not sure it will.

Beware the lickers will be after you now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here