Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Deadline Countdown

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Haven't they just called all of their keepers including Alnwick back from loans because Cudicini and Walker are both injured.

Just looked on their website they have the 3 in the first team squad plus:

Ben Alnwick
David Button
Lee Butcher
Oscar Jannson

Are any of those any good or are they just youngsters learning their trade. A premiership reserve keeper like Rhys Tylor of Chelsea, 19 yrs old, would probably be better than we have at the moment and they do not stand any chance of being in their clubs first team as most of them have 3 experienced keepers in their first team squad.

Last edited:

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Keeper? Do well with Alan Julian from Gillingham [formally Stevenage]. Was recognised as best keeper outside the league before jumping ship to join Stimson & The Pikeys. Now on loan/transfer at own request.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Haven't they just called all of their keepers including Alnwick back from loans because Cudicini and Walker are both injured.

Harry called Button back from Crewe before we had got Walker in. Alnwick returned due to an injury, but he's fit now. I wasn't aware Walker was injured to be honest.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Alnwick is an ex England U21 keeper
Button young keeper learning his trade been out on loan at crewe.
Butcher, don't know too much about
Jannson is out on loan at Exeter at the moment.
Theres another young keeper on the books called Mirko Ranieri, good young keeper but only 16/17, not what the albion are looking for. Safe bet would be to try and get in Alnwick..... But theres only 50mins left until it shuts, so probably unlikely.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Tore Andre Flo???

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I see that Leeds continue to pick up any player that moves. They have picked up Tony Capldi (left back) from Cardiff. Have also taken a midfielder from QPR.

Cant see us getting anyone in, esp seeing as its now 4.30 ish

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I see that Leeds continue to pick up any player that moves. They have picked up Tony Capldi (left back) from Cardiff. Have also taken a midfielder from QPR.

Cant see us getting anyone in, esp seeing as its now 4.30 ish

I will not be very happy if we don't get at least a Keeper. Even if FDM will be fit for Saturday, he is always getting injured, and Smith is no good as cover.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
any time now ....................................................................................................

sol-campbell.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here