Loan Deadline Countdown

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Poyet hints at late loan deal
1:40pm Thursday 26th November 2009

Comments (0) Have your say »

By Andy Naylor »

Albion boss Gus Poyet has not ruled out a late move into the loan market before the 5pm deadline for temporary transfers.

Poyet, speaking after training today, said: "There could be. We will see in the next few hours.

"The players I am looking to get are players you know and what they can give you.

"I am not bringing in someone to see for the first time or who I am not 100 per cent sure what he is going to give me."

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Theres some good defenders up for grabs on loan. Tony Capaldi at Cardiff (left back) and Elliott Ward at Coventry (Centre Back)

We already have 3 players on loan, we dont want too many, as it mucks up the season like we found out last year. Especially if we beat Rushden. Loans probably wont be able to play in FA Cup games

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Theres some good defenders up for grabs on loan. Tony Capaldi at Cardiff (left back) and Elliott Ward at Coventry (Centre Back)

We already have 3 players on loan, we dont want too many, as it mucks up the season like we found out last year. Especially if we beat Rushden. Loans probably wont be able to play in FA Cup games

Thornhill & Davies will be going back to Forest though I would have thought. Plus perhaps we can do a loan witha view to a perm deal in January?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
So Poyet has said it is someone he has worked with before, which clubs has he been with?

Chelsea, Tottenham, Swindon, Leeds? It has to be someone from one of those clubs or played with him when he was with one of those clubs. Monkhouse has already been mentioned, but SURELY he must be going after some defenders

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So Poyet has said it is someone he has worked with before, which clubs has he been with?

Chelsea, Tottenham, Swindon, Leeds? It has to be someone from one of those clubs or played with him when he was with one of those clubs. Monkhouse has already been mentioned, but SURELY he must be going after some defenders

Zaragoza?? :eek:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I had heard that Frank Sinclair was going to help out coaching the defence, maybe he will play as well??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here