Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOADS of Brighton Players - ALL Released

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I Think thats a disgrace to see Rents go I Always thought he was a decent player. Hopefully he'll have the last laugh on wilkins

Never been overly fussed on Rents, had a good cross on him though. Might have kept him personally but seeing as Wilkins does not rate him at all i'm glad he has been released.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I hope the club appreciates the sterling work of OGH , Kezza and Tank over the years. It would be nice if they were invited to our first league home match at Falmer along with other Albion legends to be acknowledged by the crowd at half time. :bowdown:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I honestly think that if Rents had been a foot taller, we would have kept him. There's no future in keeping all the short players in this league

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I honestly think that if Rents had been a foot taller, we would have kept him. There's no future in keeping all the short players in this league

And yet we offered long contracts to Jake and Coxy.

:D

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

i honestly think if rents hadnt of been gash when he had the chance to step in and replace richards, we would have kept him

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
i honestly think if rents hadnt of been gash when he had the chance to step in and replace richards, we would have kept him

I think that is fair. He had a golden opportunity at Christmas and did not take it, so it is hard to feel sympathy for him.

I am a tad surprised about Cobbs going, he did seem to offer something. Also not sure how Loft and Fogden earnt new deals.

One thing's for sure-any successes or failures will be down to Wilkins and nobody else. He'll have no excuses if we fail miserably. He'll also get all of the praise should we do well and rightly so.

I hope it's the latter...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here