Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Foredown Drive, mate. The house my dad paid £1500 for in 1963 is probably worth half a million, now. Unfortunately there's a white van parked out side it now :wink:

Semi detached?

fancy-homer.gif

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Low tax investments like VCTs, EISs, SEISs, ISAs & Pensions which all invest in UK companies, creating additional investment, corporation tax & income tax & NI to the treasury
Nice one Liz. Keep spouting your lies, it worked for johnson after all.

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nice one Liz. Keep spouting your lies, it worked for johnson after all.

He’s quiet today. Maybe he’s reading page 2 of his Ladybird book of Tory fiscal policy?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

That wouldn't be the same Robin Odey who has been making political donations to Jacob Rees-Mogg for over a decade, and then 'incubated' Rees-Mogg's asset management company Somerset Capital Management prior to it getting regulatory approval. The one who made 10s of millions out of betting against British interests as a result of Brexit. Shirely it's just a coincidence ???

Nothing to see here, move along .....

And [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] thinks this current cabinet are working on behalf of a small firm of IFAs on the South coast :lolol:

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Worse still the news article is the day before the ‘budget not budget’ - so basically insider trading in the real world

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
That wouldn't be the same Robin Odey who has been making political donations to Jacob Rees-Mogg for over a decade, and then 'incubated' Rees-Mogg's asset management company Somerset Capital Management prior to it getting regulatory approval. The one who made 10s of millions out of betting against British interests as a result of Brexit. Shirely it's just a coincidence ???

And [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] thinks this current cabinet are working on behalf of a small firm of IFAs on the South coast :lolol:

it is amusing how the little people think that they are on the inside of the tent pissing out! :dunky:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
These are Tory MPs. What do ya think Fozzie???

“Either it will be a stroke of genius that saves the country, or it will blow up the economy,” said one MP. Another stated: “There’s a 10-15% chance it’s genius. There’s a 10-15% chance she’ll get lucky somehow. And there’s a 70-80% chance it’s a disaster.” A third was more frank. “This whole thing boils down to infectious childlike optimism in Downing Street. It would almost be endearing if it wasn’t so completely and utterly ****ing mad.”

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
These are Tory MPs. What do ya think Fozzie???

“Either it will be a stroke of genius that saves the country, or it will blow up the economy,” said one MP. Another stated: “There’s a 10-15% chance it’s genius. There’s a 10-15% chance she’ll get lucky somehow. And there’s a 70-80% chance it’s a disaster.” A third was more frank. “This whole thing boils down to infectious childlike optimism in Downing Street. It would almost be endearing if it wasn’t so completely and utterly ****ing mad.”

Calling the 1922 committee

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

it is amusing how the little people think that they are on the inside of the tent pissing out! :dunky:

Well it certainly makes me laugh :thumbsup:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bit more corruption

[tweet]1573721662280925184[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1573729586499788800[/tweet]

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I hope you're right. It's absolutely sickening to think of the poultry pay rise public service workers have been offered (which in education schools are having to budget themselves suddenly with no additional funding which they don't have anywhere near enough as it is) and then today's mini budget. We'll see if anything comes from the upcoming likely-to-be unprecedented education strikes.

Will see we see further civil unrest on the streets I wonder? Do enough of the people it'll affect (or not in this case) the most care or realise what's going on... so many folk disengaged with/apethetic about politics currently...

Where's a chicken emoji when you need one?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Without the very expensively created and managed bonhomie of Johnson it is becoming abundantly clear what was voted for nearly 3 years ago :shrug:

Oh well, we only voted to suffer another two years of this, heads up :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here