Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You heard the budget this morning and by this afternoon had made a decision to take on an additional 2 employees?! Do you encourage your clients to make snap financial decisions like that??

To be fair there are three of him so maybe he’ll just employ his other two NSC user names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Sure will. We will be able to take on a further two employees & with corporation tax not going up, allow us to use more profits for growth. More growth = more tax which will benefit all

So there is sufficient work for an additional two employees, but you couldn't afford to pay for them before today's announcements?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
To be honest, I wouldn't expect anybody who was pleased with today's budget to be the best judge of a sound business/financial decision.

Indeed. Will certainly be warning my friends off him.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
You heard the budget this morning and by this afternoon had made a decision to take on an additional 2 employees?! Do you encourage your clients to make snap financial decisions like that??

quite simple really , as the majority become poorer a lot of people will be looking for financial advice soon - selling their house, cash in their pension etc etc ....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
quite simple really , as the majority become poorer a lot of people will be looking for financial advice soon - selling their house, cash in their pension etc etc ....

That doesn’t make IFA’s money. They need to sell you something to get their commission (or since RDR, for some products, their fee that just so happens to be paid monthly from the product).

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm dreaming of my pension lump sum next summer. Lol. 300-ish more days of scrimping poverty to go.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Given the Governments trajectory for growth, it will get us out the malaise that I am pretty confident

What is that trajectory - how much additional growth over what time frame. And I assume you are confident that Truss et al who actively supported a very different strategy under Johnson have sufficient integrity that their word and judgement can be trusted.

Wokeworrier

Aug 7, 2021
West sussex/travelling
To be fair there are three of him so maybe he’ll just employ his other two NSC user names

To be fair, at least he's out there running a succesful business employing people with real world experience, rather than chuntering away on a football forum making embarrassing moronic comparisons with fascism or continually referencing multiple accounts ...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Given the Governments trajectory for growth, it will get us out the malaise that I am pretty confident

So you’re basing the future of your business on Government trajectories?

If you don’t want to see the results, look away now…

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

It's just you said "We will be able to take on a further two employees" which kind of sounded like you couldn't at the moment (also begs the question of, why only two).

Over what time period do you envisage the two new employees will be sufficiently utilised such that they are profitable?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
To be fair, at least he's out there running a succesful business employing people with real world experience, rather than chuntering away on a football forum making embarrassing moronic comparisons with fascism or continually referencing multiple accounts ...

Ok mate

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Just as an addition, I’m slightly confused by your NSC raison d’etre

Are you a warrior for wokeness? If so I’d say you’re doing a fairly shit job here with these posts.

Or are you a warrior against woke? In which case, what do you mean by woke? And how do you suppose you’ll warrior it back where it came from?

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Thanks BL

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As referenced about, this story is starting to bubble up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-63006755

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/202...reign-office-spent-1841-at-football-club-shop

What exactly was the foreign office doing spending £4,333 on two trips to the hair dressers and £1,841 at the Norwich Club Shop ?

Dvl9DumXgAMpUG3

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Just as an addition, I’m slightly confused by your NSC raison d’etre [\I]

Are you a warrior for wokeness? If so I’d say you’re doing a fairly shit job here with these posts.

Or are you a warrior against woke? In which case, what do you mean by woke? And how do you suppose you’ll warrior it back where it came from?

I think he worries not goes to war.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

could i be so rude as to ask, why have you got two other accounts, and what are their names?

i've always wondered why people do this, as it appears to be unnecessary hassle with zero upside

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here