CillaREXITV1205_468x605.jpg

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
That man does it for me

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Shouldn't we let Our Graham decide?

Will you pick fiery number one, anyone who had a heart can see she's red all over: play your cards right and she might let you take her up the Madejski.

Or will it be chirpy number two, the tubby funnyman who loves to practice his swinging over a weekend, but watch out for him trying to score a hole in one over the back nine.

Or finally tracksuit wearing number three: the Scary across the Mersey...she might wannabe your number one but is she posh enough to be your baby tonight?

Contestants: it's over to you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What about Ken Dodd ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Oooh, I do hope he's going to appear on the pitch before the game and amuse us all with his hilarious Nazi uniform and topical jokes about the Germans.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Prepare to split your sides, people...

1306673257-stan_boardman.jpg

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Many years ago, stan boardman was in summer season in jersey when I worked there. I used to drink with him in my local and he is a bloody nice chap If you pardon the mildly racist views of Germans. He also has a lovely daughter who was on tv at the time and going out with Gary Davies the mildly irritating former.radio 1 dj.

I've not met.cilla but heard.she can be a right diva from.those unfortunate to have met her.

Craig noone though is a top bloke as is Ricky tomlinson. And who can forget that when jimmy tarbuck was on.this is your life, he had jimmy melia as a guest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here