Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
If anyone is travelling to Liverpool with spare under 18 ticket please pm me, I can meet you at the ground.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Connolly is having a sh1t game today. What, not playing? They haven't kicked off yet? Oh well, doesn't matter. We'd better give him a good online kicking now in case he puts a boot on the pitch. Important to get in early and carry on from the Leicester match thread. That's what most NSC football threads are for now, yes?

Is it wimping out not to take sides? I don’t think he’s worth a place and he does fall down too much, but yes there is potential. GP has shipped players out in a heartbeat when he doesn’t think they fit in. Constantly slagging off the guy’s ability as well as his character and attitude is wearing…and helps no one.

I am in agreement with [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] though in that I don’t understand why he hasn’t been loaned out to get game time and confidence back. It’s not like we are relying on him in first team games :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Liverpool are on fire at moment and supported by the dream team of Mike Dean and Kevin Friend we are seriously up against it

Will go for optimistic back to the wall 1-1

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
FC4WzhBWEAUefUI.jpeg

GP will be going back to basics to counteract the Salah phenomenon:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very much doubt he’ll get any game time for several reasons.

Before his appearance as a sub against Leicester I would be 100% in agreement, however the fact that he has played is making me feel upbeat that we may well see him today, and boy do we need him!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
0-1

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
FC4WzhBWEAUefUI.jpg
[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION]

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Anything we get from this is a bonus given their current form…….

This, we can give them a game, I'd rather lose trying than being BUrnley.

We beat them last year, no one wins forever

Weir lewes 3-1.

Then we may draw, or even nick it, but it would be a spectacular form reversal given the last 3 games.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here