Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I think we'll push Liverpool hard. Potter will have instilled belief in the players and done his homework. I don't think we'll get beaten by a big score if we can keep concentration.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A ball of twine is all we need, first corner we concede Dunk surreptitiously ties Salah's bootlaces together, thus meaning he will only score twice... :lolol:

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Another depressing day knowing that we've got no chance. The novelty of premier league is wearing off. Bring back bernie gallagher and 6000 gates at the goldstone. Happy days from a miserable sod

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
No defensive mistakes allowed today. A rock-solid, backs to the wall performance, a worldy from Maupay and a 1-0 win n the bag despite the best efforts of Dean and Friend and 20 minutes added time, during which we will get 3 red cards but hang on heroically. As we leave the pitch the Kop will be singing "There's only one Lewis Dunk" and "Southgate is a ****er".whilst Klopp berates Dean for not doing his job. Meanwhile at Stockley Park, Friend cries unashamedly at his failure to deliver the much anticipated rogering to the southern scum. It could happen

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No defensive mistakes allowed today. A rock-solid, backs to the wall performance, a worldy from Maupay and a 1-0 win n the bag despite the best efforts of Dean and Friend and 20 minutes added time, during which we will get 3 red cards but hang on heroically. As we leave the pitch the Kop will be singing "There's only one Lewis Dunk" and "Southgate is a ****er".whilst Klopp berates Dean for not doing his job. Meanwhile at Stockley Park, Friend cries unashamedly at his failure to deliver the much anticipated rogering to the southern scum. It could happen

It all could, but Maupay won't score, even if he plays through half time.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea are on another level to the rest of the PL.

But if we think a team is unbeatable, then we might as well give them the three points and not turn up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think we'll push Liverpool hard. Potter will have instilled belief in the players and done his homework. I don't think we'll get beaten by a big score if we can keep concentration.

Yep I hope the days of panicking due to the press from top teams is over. This is how we were normally undone early in games a while ago. Concentrate, pass well, close down in defence and press in their half and who knows. One thing is for certain, the longer we hold out the more restless the natives will get, they will be expecting a cricket score. 0-0 at ht and who knows :shrug:

Now where did I put those straws?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea are on another level to the rest of the PL.

But if we think a team is unbeatable, then we might as well give them the three points and not turn up.

I remember those days :down:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You're right of course. I just hope we play really well, and only lose 2-0.

Me too, play well and lose 2-0 will be annoying but so much better than going out hoping to get away with 2-0 and crossing the half way line twice with a long boot from defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here