Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool vs. AC Milan

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Reports on ITV news of a couple of hundred ticketless fans jumping over barriers at the stadium to get in! :nono:

You would think they would know better :nono:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Wozza said:
image002.jpg

No two yanks just bought their history instead of a Russian

Buffalo Seagull

Jun 1, 2006
Geelong, Vic, Australia
AC Milan team: Dida; Massimo Oddo, Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini, Marek Jankulovski; Gennaro Gattuso, Andrea Pirlo, Massimo Ambrosini, Clarence Seedorf, Kaka; Filippo Inzaghi.

Liverpool team: Pepe Reina; Steve Finnan, Daniel Agger, Jamie Carragher, John-Arne Riise; Jermaine Pennant, Javier Mascherano, Xabi Alonso, Steven Gerrard, Bolo Zenden; Dirk Kuyt.

both teams going 4-5-1. could be as exciting as the fa cup final

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It had better be more exciting, I nearly fell asleep during the first half of the FA Cup Final...a repeat tonight and I might not wake up until tomorrow morning.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
2-1 Milan I reckon. Sorry:( . I want liverpool to do it and Ill be shouting louder than Any scouser if they do, but i cant see it. Milan Outclassed the best ream in England A few weeks ago. Lightning, twice and all that. Hope im wrong.:nono:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Are they going to manage to go 5 seconds without mentioning the 2005 Final?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
they've started well haven't they, some good crosses from pennant.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The Wookiee said:
Reports on ITV news of a couple of hundred ticketless fans jumping over barriers at the stadium to get in! :nono:

You would think they would know better :nono:

LIVERPOOL fans? That's just ridiculous:nono:

Too bloody EASY for Milan - Liverpool haven't been pressing them enough to their defence, and what happens -a flukey touch and Milan are ahead. Right before ht as well. Liverpool are playing like real tossers up front, Pennant has got around their defence how many times? And they don't look interested in trying anything more than Gerrard to get on the end of something.

:angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Blatent handball...but you could see it coming as Liverpool kept missing

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Last time Liverpool had their half hour of pressure and capitalised on it, this time they've had 45 minutes and done nothing and look like they're doing to be punished for it. Hopefully they'll come out and perform the same in the second half and actually score as well!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That was an enjoyable first half. Dissapointing goal to concede, particularly as it was on the stoke of half time.

I thought Liverpool played pretty well although Milan's movement and passing was superior. Liverpool have a hell of a job to win it now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here