Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Reading, ITV now

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bollocks to that Barrel, there is something terribly "soccerball" about Reading.

It's almost as if their very existence is the product of a focus group.

I do see what you are saying. The days of Elm Park and fans rattling around. 'Top Four' shirts all over the new stadium.

I have a great hate of Reading. They were extremelylucky to snag a millionaire that seemed to care, but one could question his taste after the pursual of Priscilla White. I was inb direct competition with a hockey striker at Uni and he happened to be a plastic Reading fan. He was insistant that they were much better than us, despite only taking ONE POINT and finishing below us in the league. By god that 2-1 victory (a rare awayday) was sweet!

But my dislike for Liverpool usurps that. :(

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Speaking of Twitter, you know Benitez is under pressure when he's a trending topic!

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
f***ing typical, first time i have wanted the scousers to win all season. Their fans will have to bin there top 4 shirts for royals ones tomorrow.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What they forgot to add is that viewers in London were then treated to a regional news bulletin...

.. from another region.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What they forgot to add is that viewers in London were then treated to a regional news bulletin...

.. from another region.

Sussex viewers of Meridian News will empathise with you there...we frequently tune in to our regional news bulletin only to find we seem to be receiving Hampshire stories only....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sussex viewers of Meridian News will empathise with you there...we frequently tune in to our regional news bulletin only to find we seem to be receiving Hampshire stories only....

I can understand how annoying that is now.

For a few moments it was refreshing, but stories about cows stuck in holes and viewers being asked to ring in vote for their favourite cake simply confuses people in London.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can understand how annoying that is now.

For a few moments it was refreshing, but stories about cows stuck in holes and viewers being asked to ring in vote for their favourite cake simply confuses people in London.

Ah, you sophisticated city types eh? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here