Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Reading, ITV now

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Redding (as it should be spelt IMO!) thoroughly deserved to win, well done.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I wonder if we'll be treated to one of Rafa's 'hilarious' post-match interviews? :facepalm:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Heard rumours about major tech problems at the ITN studios, so the extra-time must have come as a relief.

The fact that Townstend and co are STILL wittering on, suggests they haven't been fixed!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I struggle to applaud Reading winning any game, people on here have short memories.

Eh, my memories are great, we stuffed them season on season, even listening to pardew claiming they were the best team, after we had seen them off, I rate as hilarious.

Up untill they got the big cash injection I loved playing them, we almost always won!

Or is my memory not long enough?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Steve Coppell "There'll be Liverpool fans walking out of here tonight, and they'll be wondering where they are going" Er, home Steve?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Eh, my memories are great, we stuffed them season on season, even listening to pardew claiming they were the best team, after we had seen them off, I rate as hilarious.

Up untill they got the big cash injection I loved playing them, we almost always won!

Or is my memory not long enough?

I'm not sure we disagree, I love seeing them lose. There is something horrible plastic, shall I say "out of town shopping centre" about them.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Gabriel Clarke is the ONLY thing ITV have that's any good. Asking all the right questions. Rafa ignoring all of them. Prick.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Heard rumours about major tech problems at the ITN studios, so the extra-time must have come as a relief.

The fact that Townstend and co are STILL wittering on, suggests they haven't been fixed!

I can't imagine they'd be showing all the highlights from last night if they weren't having problems. How did you hear about the problems, just out of interest like.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Benitez = bellend.

YOU WERE SHIT, just say it you fat mug

:lolol:

Hang on a minute though! Didn't somebody say "He's the best in the business" & give him a new 5-year contract (not to mention full controll of the playing staff)? Surely not?? :ohmy:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh this is wonderful! Benitez has been overrated for years!

He buys shit players (Torres excepted) at way over the odds and has been living off Istanbul for years (and even then the got to the final on a "goal" that never was) this is glorious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here