Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Reading, ITV now

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
To be fair, Reading are a bunch of tits, with one of the worst away followings about, but that has tickled me BIG TIME!

Oct 25, 2003
i'm not overly convinced that they'll come even NEAR the top 4

especially if torres and/or gerrard get injured.........if that happens they're proper f***ed

i'd get out of there a.s.a.p if i was one of those 2

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well done Reading. Fully deserved that. :clap:

Liverpool really are an utter & complete shambles. Hey-ho.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
You may as well hand the cup to Chelsea now, great result for Reading and shows the cup has not lost its magic but not a good result for this seasons cup with Man U and Liverpool already out.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I REPEAT (Pavilionaire...) Rafa's negative tactics have yet again come back to bite him on the arse. DREADFUL manager.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Some of the Liverpool players are utterly awful. Benitez must be one of the worst managers ever in the premiership. Its so sad that people like Pulis will never get a chance at a top club, surely he could buy better players given a shit load of cash than that shit.
Benitez will go soon and another foreign manager who is no better than an english manager will turn up.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
great win reading, i did back em but only in 90 mins so lost out.. man utd out .. liverpool out ...villa next ??? :rolleyes: by way is that the end of the liverpool manager... sacked by end week ???

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
glad Reading won, Rafa must go now...gives us a better chance of progressing though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here