Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Travel - Discussion

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I know train is a lot more than a coach, but I cant do 5 hours on a coach - may as well ask the club if they can look into hiring a train - its a Sunday so there should be a few spare coaches around. I know Virgin charter out their trains along their route, but not down as far as Brighton.

They do about a couple a week apparently.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
First away game ive seen them do coaches from places other than Worthing, Hove and Brighton - probably be down to the increased number of tickets we should get

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Anyone know what the Seagull Travel coaches are like? Do they have comfy seats, toilets, allow you to leave stuff on the coach whilst you are at the game?

Have to say I have always found them very good. The coaches are usually new, have a toilet and comfy seats. I think I have left things on the coach at each of the games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you are thinking of using London Midland service do not expect to get back to Euston till Monday morning at the earliest.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Why do this in a day? far too much travelling. Friend and I booked into a hotel in the Docks - £20.00 each, share petrol up there. Job Done. Plus a big night out (admittadly have had to take a days hols on the Monday)

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I have to admit when I saw the kick off time and the confirmation that it was on a Sunday, I thought it may be problematic getting back. But the 60 pick up / drop off points should suit pretty much everyone and £38 seems very reasonable.

I am glad to see they have some west West Sussex pick up points (Chi, Bognor etc.) too as it usually seems to stop at Worthing for away games (in terms of furthest west pick up).

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Anyone know what the Seagull Travel coaches are like? Do they have comfy seats, toilets, allow you to leave stuff on the coach whilst you are at the game?

Depends what coach you get:shrug: First time I travelled with them the coach was great, nice seats, toilet & refreshment bit. After that it was just your old standard coach.

Depends how many coaches they have to get.

Nice guys who run it though; genuine fans.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Depends what coach you get:shrug: First time I travelled with them the coach was great, nice seats, toilet & refreshment bit. After that it was just your old standard coach.

Depends how many coaches they have to get.

Nice guys who run it though; genuine fans.

From Portslade at least they've said they're running Executive Worthing Coaches, all of which have toilets etc.

http://www.worthing-coaches.co.uk/

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Just booked a flight with British Airways. Gatwick to Manchester 06:55 then train to Liverpool, hotel for the night £50 then flight back at 12.35 on Monday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here