Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
NSC Twitter Feed: ''For those that aren't aware and are worried they have missed out: ##bhafc tickets for the Liverpool game have NOT sold out.'' No need to panic tickets will be back up on sale...

We don't all use twitter.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You have been saying since the draw we wont sell out but now you seem to have some doubt.

I've said before this is our Cup Final and we will sell out, come on get off your backsides and buy a ticket for what will be a top day out.

Yeah to be honest I'm surprised we've sold 4000 already, but I still don't think we'll sell out. I'm upping my estimate to just short of 5,000.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Because they went home at 5pm. Why should the club do it anyway, the only information you actually need is if it's sold out :shrug:

Because it would be pretty useful for some people?

Someone I know for example, doesn't want to buy his train ticket yet because he's not sure whether he'll get a match ticket. The trouble is if he doesn't buy his train ticket soon the price will go up again. If the club published how ticket sales were getting on it would be helpful for him to gauge if he'll get a match ticket, therefore enabling to make a decision on the train ticket. Obviously he's found out via other sources but it would be good for the club to keep fans who want a ticket 'in the know'.

To say the only information you need is if it's sold out isn't quite right.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yeah to be honest I'm surprised we've sold 4000 already, but I still don't think we'll sell out. I'm upping my estimate to just short of 5,000.

5000 to Anfield on a Sunday for a televised game with a crap KO time would be a great turnout. I actually think we'll sell more. They've not even gone on sale to first time Amex ST holders (like me) until today. Could be a massive turnout, I think we'll be just a few hundred short of selling all of them...

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
4000 is great to date - looking like we will sell out. I know our allocation was circa 6000, but this stand holds a further 800. Do you think we will get these if needed?

Good Shout. Might be worth requesting to LFC on Monday night after the 100 point holders have obtained their tickets.
I really can't see Liverpool sellling out all their stands, they'll want to maximise their ticket revenue for this game.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So I have now been told we still have 2k tickets to sell from tomorrow, why the f*** do they do this? I love my club, I have terrible cynicism with reason though.

[Edited] I'm a 1070 ... I thought that might be tomorrow, but they went from 1080 to 1050 today. Not happy with this confusing shite.

The press release on the 4th Feb quite clearly shows that the loyalty points required will drop to 1050 on the 9th Feb and the change happens at 5pm. Why then did you think it would be any different?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The press release on the 4th Feb quite clearly shows that the loyalty points required will drop to 1050 on the 9th Feb and the change happens at 5pm. Why then did you think it would be any different?

Whatever, mild panic attack averted and ticket bought just now. It was the 'Sold Out' message yesterday that pissed me off. Surely it is just as easy to say they are holding off?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Although the same press release did say 1110 on Tuesday and 1090 on Wednesday but it actually went to 1100 on Tuesday.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
So I have now been told we still have 2k tickets to sell from tomorrow, why the f*** do they do this? I love my club, I have terrible cynicism with reason though.

[Edited] I'm a 1070 ... I thought that might be tomorrow, but they went from 1080 to 1050 today. Not happy with this confusing shite.

Why is that confusing? The drop to 1050 was always going to happen at 5pm yesterday. I also have 1070 and got mine at 5.05pm no problem

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'll say for the last time... it was the 'Sold Out' that pissed me off.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
when are they going to put it back on OS, it only offers donny and hull away

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Ticket still hasn't come and ordered it Friday, obviously not worrying at all yet but someone just said to me it would be here today. Some peoples information is shite.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Just bought one over the phone. I was told only restricted view left at £29. I questioned this as I thought the £24 ones were restricted view. Apparently there's 'severely restricted' & 'partly restricted'. :rolleyes:

Just had a quick look at the conformation email. £29 plus £2 booking fee?! Anyone else been charged this amount? The odd price didn't register at the time. The OS states ticket prices as £24, £26 & £30. ??? Happy to have a ticket but curious as to why I've been charged an unusual amount that's almost top price for an alleged restricted view?

Have I missed something?.....

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The £29 tickets are on the official site now, restricted view as opposed to severe restricted view. Don't worry though, it won't sell out*, there will be plenty of spare seats you can move to.

*Guaranteed by many others on here, not me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here