Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Not gonna lie, shitting myself at the prospect at still having a chance at any tickets.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just bought one over the phone. I was told only restricted view left at £29. I questioned this as I thought the £24 ones were restricted view. Apparently there's 'severely restricted' & 'partly restricted'. :rolleyes:

Just had a quick look at the conformation email. £29 plus £2 booking fee?! Anyone else been charged this amount? The odd price didn't register at the time. The OS states ticket prices as £24, £26 & £30. ??? Happy to have a ticket but curious as to why I've been charged an unusual amount that's almost top price for an alleged restricted view?

Have I missed something?.....

I think you've been had - ring them back and ask for a refund

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ticket still hasn't come and ordered it Friday, obviously not worrying at all yet but someone just said to me it would be here today. Some peoples information is shite.

I read they were being posted yesterday and today so they may have missed last nights post.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think you've been had - ring them back and ask for a refund

Albion's allocation of tickets for the much anticipated trip to Anfield next weekend, for the FA Cup fifth round tie against Liverpool, are close to selling out.

Currently, only restricted view tickets (£23 or £25 or £29) and severely restricted view (£21 or £23 or £27) tickets are available and they can be purchased via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - and in person at the ticket office located at the Amex Stadium.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Just rang them up to be told "we're very close to selling out as we speak". He doesn't expect any to be left by the end of today.

Time to get out the blue and white balloons/flags/streamers/bog rolls/hats.

:rave::rave::rave:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well, that's a bloody good effort. Does this mean we've sold 6,391 tickets (whole of bottom tier of Anfield Road end)?

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Superb , great support , well done everybody ! I think most people were going by what was said on NSC at the beginning when people were giving excuses why they could not make it . Bring it on !!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Albion's allocation of tickets for the much anticipated trip to Anfield next weekend, for the FA Cup fifth round tie against Liverpool, are close to selling out.

Currently, only restricted view tickets (£23 or £25 or £29) and severely restricted view (£21 or £23 or £27) tickets are available and they can be purchased via the ticketline - 0844 327 1901 - and in person at the ticket office located at the Amex Stadium.

oh, ok, fair enough.

So the £29 are presumably in the £30 section but at the back under the newish stand above with the £27 being the back rows in that section

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Got our 2 tickets yesterday, we just went for the cheapest without looking, 'severly restricted' is slightly worrying me, this is at Anfield right? how the hell can one of the worlds top teams have 'severly restricted' views??!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Only need 1 so I don't really want to pay more than £30. Pub it is then, upside is that now I can certainly afford Donny away, though that's shit compared to Liverpool

Blue&WhiteSea

Jul 5, 2003
Sutton
Anfield Seating Plan - Liverpool FC

click Anfield Road, click Restricted view and then it shows you a view from a selection of restricted view seats. Some of them are awful views! One has a pillar obscuring both goals, an overhang from the tier above and the person in front of you being on the same level!

Anyone with 2 restricted view seats together who now wants to sell let me know, I just want to go for the experience!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got our 2 tickets yesterday, we just went for the cheapest without looking, 'severly restricted' is slightly worrying me, this is at Anfield right? how the hell can one of the worlds top teams have 'severly restricted' views??!!

You have the great big person in front of you

anfield2.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where's that thread gone from yesterday with that palarse muppet claiming we will only sell a few thousand?!

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Is this the just got home and found Liverpool tickets on doormat thread, come on! Get in, bloody marvelous

Sent from my gadget of handheld technology

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here