Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
But Commander "we are not going to sell out!" Some humble pie I think.

Humble pie has already been severely tucked into. Cant remember if it it was this thread or another, but it has been done.

However, I'm starting to think I was a bit hasty as people are now saying we've only sold 4700?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Humble pie has already been severely tucked into. Cant remember if it it was this thread or another, but it has been done.

However, I'm starting to think I was a bit hasty as people are now saying we've only sold 4700?
Sorry I didn't know that pie was already being consumed. I think they will all go, even the ones where you have a restricted view, it's just the experience of the big day out..

I'll stop rubbing your nose in it now, enjoy the pie.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sorry I didn't know that pie was already being consumed. I think they will all go, even the ones where you have a restricted view, it's just the experience of the big day out..

I'll stop rubbing your nose in it now, enjoy the pie.

Me being wrong isn't something that happens very often, so lets just enjoy it.

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
Well the Sussex Police Football twitter account said 4000 had been sold last night, either they have got it wrong or the club is holding tickets back.

guy on the ticket office at the stadium at 5pm last night said they had 2500 left. how did they sell them so quickly????

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
i am a jcb so although i have been to every home league game and Sunderland wrexham Gillingham and Newcastle in the cups as well as Ipswich away i still only have 200 points so cant get mine yet there are probably lots more like me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here