Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Calm down lads! Tickets are often temporarily removed from sale. Sussex Police have just tweeted that just over 4,000 have been sold so far

That's pretty impressive. I reckon we could well sell out.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So I'm terribly f'cked off

I tried to buy a ticket this morning for the Liverpool game at 1080 but I have 1070 so no go, I come home from having a ruby and it is sold out! How can that be? I can't sit in front of a computer 24/7 ... biggest loss of my season. Anyone got spares other than the auction? I'll give a free 1st class from London Euston.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
I tried to buy a ticket this morning for the Liverpool game at 1080 but I have 1070 so no go, I come home from having a ruby and it is sold out! How can that be? I can't sit in front of a computer 24/7 ... biggest loss of my season. Anyone got spares other than the auction? I'll give a free 1st class from London Euston.

Don't worry will be back up tomorrow, get one then

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

It's not sold out. There are other threads on this.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
No way is it sold out yet. Not a chance. Very much doubt it will sell out.
You have been saying since the draw we wont sell out but now you seem to have some doubt.

I've said before this is our Cup Final and we will sell out, come on get off your backsides and buy a ticket for what will be a top day out.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So I have now been told we still have 2k tickets to sell from tomorrow, why the f*** do they do this? I love my club, I have terrible cynicism with reason though.

[Edited] I'm a 1070 ... I thought that might be tomorrow, but they went from 1080 to 1050 today. Not happy with this confusing shite.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This is absolute bollocks what the club do to us... I'm really unimpressed.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We play at the Amex, hope to see you there some time.

???
this one?

nig2_place.jpg

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
they need to change it from saying "sold out" to "temporarily unavailable", simple really; because people will then see this and not only bother to check again later thinking its sold out but also tell others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here