Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Tickets

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think this game (and Leeds & Palace) could see the first implimenation of the loyalty points system for non STH!

I would reckon STH would of course get priority but then for non-STH a priority for those with say 30 loyalty points? (one cup game plus one league game? or 3 league games)

Fur Cough

Just had a bizarre conversation regarding Liverpool tickets.

Our receptionist asked me if I could get her 17 year old son a ticket for the Liverpool game, I explained I couldn’t but he should go on the website when the tickets are released. When I explained that if he has never had a ticket before for any match ever he will be at the back of a very long queue she actually started getting angry and saying It’s not fair that people who go all the time get priority as it should be shared around.

Then the absolute gem “he’s supported Liverpool all his life and never seen them, can he buy your ticket?”:moo:

I’ve never told a colleague or a Woman to Eff Off before, today I killed to birds with one stone.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Our receptionist asked me if I could get her 17 year old son a ticket for the Liverpool game, I explained I couldn’t but he should go on the website when the tickets are released. When I explained that if he has never had a ticket before for any match ever he will be at the back of a very long queue she actually started getting angry and saying It’s not fair that people who go all the time get priority as it should be shared around.

Then the absolute gem “he’s supported Liverpool all his life and never seen them, can he buy your ticket?”:moo:

I’ve never told a colleague or a Woman to Eff Off before, today I killed to birds with one stone.

Glorious.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

You are right, that is bizarre. What kind of a world does she live in. certainly not the real one:(

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
i had a very similar conversation with my other half last night about loyalty points. She also didnt think it was fair that only people who had history with the club could get certain tickets.

I tried to explain how it was very fair but was utterly lost on her!!! :D

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.

Love it :lolol:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Bloody Nora

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Are the bin dippers entitled to 15% in this competition? If so, they will be the first away team to use the east stand.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Could you PM me her email address please. I will be politer than you (I've had a chance to calm down), but damn she needs a talking to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here