Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets taking time to announce .

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Got to wait until the 13th to get tickets with my small amount of 120 points (if only i was able to get a season ticket) - still hopeful of getting a ticket with 6,000 avaliable, its just the travel there im now worried about. Coach will probably be full and trains will be too, hotels will also cost a fortune. Why its dropping by 20/30 points each day i dont know - its going to be a very long 9 days. Heres hoping they bring it forward a few days because they arent selling like hot cakes.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Argh. 1130. Why did I do Peterborough potg!!!!!!!!!!!

How many tickets can a person buy, there's 5 of us wanting to go, but all want to sit together, all on different points.

As I'm the highest point bearer can I buy 5 on friends and family? or just the one for me?

If I can just buy one I'm going to have to wait til the points are lower so we can all buy together. Which makes me feel uncomfortable...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Everyone in the party has to be over the minimum points, so you will have to wait until the person with the lowest amount of points is able to get a ticket, you should still be able to get some together though.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got to wait until the 13th to get tickets with my small amount of 120 points (if only i was able to get a season ticket) - still hopeful of getting a ticket with 6,000 avaliable, its just the travel there im now worried about. Coach will probably be full and trains will be too, hotels will also cost a fortune. Why its dropping by 20/30 points each day i dont know - its going to be a very long 9 days. Heres hoping they bring it forward a few days because they arent selling like hot cakes.

Coach tickets are sale or return so if you dont get tickets then you will get your money back - so book coach now

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Daft question I'm sure, but what's the deal with loyalty points? I've got more than the two blokes I'm going with, but they'er on my friends and family. Can I buy three tickets at my loyalty level or do I have to wait until we all qualify?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Coach tickets are sale or return so if you dont get tickets then you will get your money back - so book coach now

Never knew they did that before, ill do that then. And with the ticket prices, how good at the £30 seats ?

And you all need to be able to qualify before you get tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here