Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets downgraded

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
No. They have given other people what shouldn't have been available. That's the point of this thread, you seem to be missing it.

actually i agred to him saying they should be grateful.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Blocks listed with restricted views are 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 127, 129 & 221.

However, all of those blocks have non restricted views too. I can't see much on there that looks worse than views I had at Selhurst & Ashton Gate this season. Even with kids, I don't think there'll be too much to worry about - we'll all be too busy enjoying the dayanyway.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
For myself, I don't think I'll have any complaints from me & my 12 yr old from row 25, block 125. Normally at away games we stand/sit where we like, but looks like the nature of this one will mean best to stick with the seat numbers you have.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Has anyone looked at the restricted views from around the ground, the very restricted view in the centenary stand really made me chuckle.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Has anyone looked at the restricted views from around the ground, the very restricted view in the centenary stand really made me chuckle.

You'd have to be nuts to buy tickets in KP :lol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sod off, that's my bag.

But they're meant for sharing :kiss:

I wasn't actually laughing at my own joke btw, just the view. Love the way it's described as a letterbox view of the game :lol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Down in row 5, will be standing so feel sorry for those who normally sit down the front, they'll be scattered all over the away end having to stand up.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Just received our tickets and they're better than the ones I paid for! I bought them as soon as the loyalty points requirement dropped to 1050 and the best tickets left (according to the website) were £26 - that's what I paid for, but two £30 tickets have turned up.

So it's not as simple as the club accidentally over-allocating the £26 tickets. They must really have struggled with the mechanics of multiple price bands and loyalty points requirements when processing 6000 sales in a limited window. I hope they manage to sort it out before the next big away game.

Did anyone else get an unexpected upgrade?

Kurt Nogan

Feb 7, 2012
Can't view the seating plan as PC doesn't support it, only the 2D view! Anybody able to see / tell me what block 125 row 33 is like?

lastyboy

Jan 26, 2012
Lewes East Sussex
Just received our tickets and they're better than the ones I paid for! I bought them as soon as the loyalty points requirement dropped to 1050 and the best tickets left (according to the website) were £26 - that's what I paid for, but two £30 tickets have turned up.

So it's not as simple as the club accidentally over-allocating the £26 tickets. They must really have struggled with the mechanics of multiple price bands and loyalty points requirements when processing 6000 sales in a limited window. I hope they manage to sort it out before the next big away game.

Did anyone else get an unexpected upgrade?

yes exactly the same happened to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here