Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets downgraded

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Can't view the seating plan as PC doesn't support it, only the 2D view! Anybody able to see / tell me what block 125 row 33 is like?

It looks ok I'm in block 125 row 3 should be a great night

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Just received our tickets and they're better than the ones I paid for! I bought them as soon as the loyalty points requirement dropped to 1050 and the best tickets left (according to the website) were £26 - that's what I paid for, but two £30 tickets have turned up.

So it's not as simple as the club accidentally over-allocating the £26 tickets. They must really have struggled with the mechanics of multiple price bands and loyalty points requirements when processing 6000 sales in a limited window. I hope they manage to sort it out before the next big away game.

Did anyone else get an unexpected upgrade?

No.

Been downgraded too - Block 129 in the corner - not best pleased. (But pleased to have a ticket of course)

If it's true, as others have said on here, that the TO were selling tickets without checking Loyalty points, then that's a concern.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Got block 129 struck right up in the corner due to a processing error ffs.

Anyone know which way the seats face in this block ?

Towards the pitch, I would imagine.

BHAJ

Jun 17, 2011
Southwick
I emailed Paul McGowan this morning to request an explanation re; the processing error, he phoned me back to apologise and then offered me 2 £30 tickets as someone returned 6 this morning, result.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I wanted £30 tickets but ended up with £26, due to applying later in the week as some in our party don't have as many loyalty points. All the £30 ones had been sold by then though. No biggee.
I applied later in the week ( Thursday 1050+ ), only £26 tickets available, so bought two for me and my mate, paid £27 each with commission, and guess what....... got £30 tickets in a spot I couldnt have bettered if I was the first to choose,.... marvellous. block 124 row 20... get in there..... making a saving of £4 per ticket.... including commission.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I emailed Paul McGowan this morning to request an explanation re; the processing error, he phoned me back to apologise and then offered me 2 £30 tickets as someone returned 6 this morning, result.

Snap. I emailed the club yesterday just asking for a refund of the difference and Paul rang today, apologised and I also ended up with £30 tickets instead of the £24 ones we had. Quite a few returns apparently so if you don't have ticket, worth ringing the club. Heads up for the ticket office as although a mistake was made they have sorted it very well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here