Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets downgraded

BHANic

May 9, 2008
Burgess Hill
I have the same letter too. Was a little bit peeved initially but quickly figured the seats are probably no worse than some we've sat in at some of the older grounds through the years and at least they are warning us. Now just really glad to be going! That low roof should create a fab atmosphere too. Roll on Sunday!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Just received my Liverpool tickets today for me and a friend and they have downgraded our tickets from the middle tier (£26) to the lower tier (£24) tickets, we have been allocated block 121, row 33 (just in front of the restricted view seats). We bought our tickets at the 1110 point mark at 5pm and the same has happened to my dad too. Anyone else had this problem?

Same happened to me. I know people who bought their tickets after me and have much better seats.

I can't be sure, but my guess is that the problem occured because people in the ticket office were selling tickets to people that were not entitled to buy and over sold the best seats....I might be wrong, would be nice to be told why it happened.

I know for a fact that some people working in the ticket office were not checking loyalty points!! People took advantage of this, FACT!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
A colleague at work purchased 6 tickets at £26 rate on the Thursday I went to the Amex in the morning and paid and collected my tickets on the Friday Morning. I have got decent seats but he got the worst seats in the ground like row 33 in block 129 which is literally outside it would seem.

He loves the club STH for 9 years he dont mind to much but he fears 2 kiddies ( 6-11) will not be able too see.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I wanted £30 tickets but ended up with £26, due to applying later in the week as some in our party don't have as many loyalty points. All the £30 ones had been sold by then though. No biggee.

Missed the point again! I wanted £30 tickets too but ended up with £26 ones and have been sent £24 ones. Sounds like you got your £26 ones though, some of us didn't. In this day and age, f***ing poor service.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I expect someone else will be sitting in them anyway, so don't worry about it.

they wont be in my seat, if anyone sits in my seat i wil personally pick them up and throw them do a few rows

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just checked out where my downgraded tickets are in the ground, Block 128. Not happy - right in the f***ing corner facing the Brighton fans?!? They still had 2500 tickets when I got mine so peeved to get the shitty end of the stick. Feels like we'll be watching the Brighton fans rather than be a part of it.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Missed the point again! I wanted £30 tickets too but ended up with £26 ones and have been sent £24 ones. Sounds like you got your £26 ones though, some of us didn't. In this day and age, f***ing poor service.

Exactly the same here. Glad to be going, just disappointed.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Happened to me too - I'm stuck in block 129 with a partially restricted view. Oh well. Not sure how this "processing error" happened and I'm not best pleased, but at least I'm going to Anfield.

Not got mine yet but apparently I'm Block 129 Row 32. What row are you if you are partially restricted?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our group have been downgraded to £24 as well. Not too worried as they are still not restricted view.

I understand that the RV tickets have a V on them with line through them?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Mine is £30 Row 26 Lower Tier, just opened the post... is that safe?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We're stuck in row bloody 7 with £30 tickets. Hate being down the front.

I'm stuck in row 14 right in middle having paid a full 30 English pounds........................

I'm sooooooooooooooo happy :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No it's the other end but if it were the Kop I'd still be in my blue and white!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Blosk 128 in the corner so not too happyas the clb took for more expensive seats. Have requested the difference back. The only saving grace is that we will probably stand for the whole match and it's the same corner we stood in back in 83 so could be an omen!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here