Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool fans deface Old Trafford

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Because Manchester United fans have never done anything like that. Nuh-uh.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It will continue to snowball. Until the FA grow some balls and outlaw this sort of behaviour, and take steps to banish this. Funny how Man Utd can be so high and mighty about it all....

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Don't they throw Turkish Delight bars at Leeds fans?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Gotta be honest i couldn't care much for United, Liverpool or Leeds (present company excluded Starry!) fans but things like that are so wrong! How anyone can gloat about tragedies where people have died, even if its to do with your huge rivals is beyond me? :nono: :nono:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Shipman is king I just cant get my head round.:dunce:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Skint Gull said:
Gotta be honest i couldn't care much for United, Liverpool or Leeds (present company excluded Starry!) fans but things like that are so wrong! How anyone can gloat about tragedies where people have died, even if its to do with your huge rivals is beyond me? :nono: :nono:

Totally agree. As if past cretinous behaviour from Leeds/Man U/Liverpool fans in any way justifies a response consisting of even more crap behaviour from a different set of fucktards. Bunch of twats all round.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
It's weird, isn't it? We manage to dislike Palace without singing songs about the Clapham Juntion rail crash. They manage to dislike us without mentioning Babes in the Wood or any of the other ghastly paedophile murders which have happened in Sussex.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
It's weird, isn't it? We manage to dislike Palace without singing songs about the Clapham Juntion rail crash. They manage to dislike us without mentioning Babes in the Wood or any of the other ghastly paedophile murders which have happened in Sussex.

The wheels on the bus go round, round, BUMP

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:

Yet one of your delightful supporters on this board quite happily wishes Hitler would come back and finnish wiping out the east end of London because he hates cockneys.

Let he without sin cast the first stone......everyone is as bad as each other

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Of course there's an idiot fringe among every group of supporters, jevs. Especially on the internet. But I've never heard about an organised culture of tasteless songs/chants/abuse along the lines of Shipman/Munich/Hillsborough anywhere outside the north-west (and Leeds)

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
The wheels on the bus go round, round, BUMP

It's funny. I was thinking earlier that only Charlton sing that and its reflects very well on Brighton. We manage to keep the banter fairly civil.

But - there's always one retarded c**t.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
paulie said:
It's funny. I was thinking earlier that only Charlton sing that and its reflects very well on Brighton. We manage to keep the banter fairly civil.

But - there's always one retarded c**t.

Forgive my ignorance and I'm asking in good faith: what does that refer to? I've been watching us play (and generally beat) Palace since I was about eight and never heard it sung.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here